I've been on this site just two weeks now.....

…..and it's been interesting and fun so far. I've had many much needed laughs. Thank you, everyone, for supplying them! I intend to stay on here, and to keep getting my daily dosage of hilarity. Only one word of advice - Calling someone vulgar and profane names is NOT debate. It's grade school childishness that shows a lack of intelligence and cleverness. Other than that, it's been fun. I'm ready to have even MORE fun...….

…..and it's been interesting and fun so far. I've had many much needed laughs. Thank you, everyone, for supplying them! I intend to stay on here, and to keep getting my daily dosage of hilarity. Only one word of advice - Calling someone vulgar and profane names is NOT debate. It's grade school childishness that shows a lack of intelligence and cleverness. Other than that, it's been fun. I'm ready to have even MORE fun...….

I guess incels like you need an outlet

I knew this was a crazy place on day one,when someone was called "cum gargler".

I was called something LIKE that on my first day. There are too many rage-filled miserable people on this site! And it appears that MOST of these darling individuals sit on a certain side of the fence politically.

I disagree,it's pretty bipartisan on crazy talk.

I have to disagree with YOUR disagreement. The vulgarity, profanity and craziness appears to come mainly from one side. It seems to mirror society in general. But I appreciate you voicing your disagreement in a civil manner.

Calling someone vulgar and profane names is NOT debate. It's grade school childishness that shows a lack of intelligence and cleverness. Other than that, it's been fun. I'm ready to have even MORE fun...….

Name-calling is all some people have. Just accept it as the mating call of the fcktards.

I have to disagree with YOUR disagreement. The vulgarity, profanity and craziness appears to come mainly from one side. It seems to mirror society in general. But I appreciate you voicing your disagreement in a civil manner.

You forget you're posting from your sides POV.
Post from the other sides POV,you will find it about the same.

tell me something about Valpo that proves you're not just a Mason clone.......

I have NOTHING to prove to YOU, but here's some info anyway - Valparaiso is a small college town, home to Valparaiso University, in the northwest part of Indiana. It's about 60-65 miles from Chicago and roughly 25-30 miles from South Bend. The main thoroughfare is Lincolnway, which the town center sits on. It's a wonderfully SAFE town, very little crime. I've been back here over 8 years now and we've had just one murder. And that was the result of a domestic dispute. Even though Valparaiso is a college town, liberals and dems are in the minority here. I can wear my Trump shirt anywhere in town and no one gives me grief about it. All in all, a wonderful little town! Any more questions?

You're fucking stupid.

Prove me wrong.

It is most certainly debate... On JPP.

You've probably figured it out that I'm NOT Mason. I am no one but myself on this site! And never WAS a member of this site until August 5th of this year.

Owl seems to think that you are the semi-infamous General Ben, AKA Father Ben. With the above quote, you have demonstrated to my satisfaction that you are not he. The General always spelled it, "noone."

Back