I've been on this site just two weeks now.....

when I fist came on the internets back in 2002 I was sweet as pie to everyone

guess what happened

I got accused of insulting people

and got insulted non stop

I noticed the pathetic attempts

and realized the right was sooo stupid and full of lies that being nice was NEVER honored by them

So I unleashed on you idiots

and people crack up

the asshole righties who tried to SCARE me off by getting really vulgar got their asses stomped by me

you guys deserve every insult I give you and more

I can confirm this.
By message board standards, Desh was at one time a very civil and polite poster.

The amount of abuse, misogyny, gratuitous insults, and sheer hate I observed thrown her way over a period of years was remarkable. She mostly held her return fire for a long time.

when I fist came on the internets back in 2002 I was sweet as pie to everyone

guess what happened

I got accused of insulting people

and got insulted non stop

I noticed the pathetic attempts

and realized the right was sooo stupid and full of lies that being nice was NEVER honored by them

So I unleashed on you idiots

and people crack up

the asshole righties who tried to SCARE me off by getting really vulgar got their asses stomped by me

you guys deserve every insult I give you and more

You haven't stomped anything, except for your own creditability. :good4u:

I can confirm this.
By message board standards, Desh was at one time a very civil and polite poster.

The amount of abuse, misogyny, gratuitous insults, and sheer hate I observed thrown her way over a period of years was remarkable. She mostly held her return fire for a long time.

So basically, she can't control herself and her cheese has done slid off of her saltine. :good4u:

I thought she was a nail.......

I'm not sure that she's ever been "nailed" and it's probably a contributing factor towards her "behavior issues".

095ea45e2311cd42867eb1923bf858c3.gif

Back