I've been on this site just two weeks now.....

Unfortunately, it's what PASSES as debate on here. But it's not really, it's just name-calling. And that is NOT debate! AND.....this is NOT up for debate! (My lame attempt at a joke.)
this place is a sewer. Once that's understood and accepted it's just a question of dodging the turds
and thread-banning 1/2 the members so you can get an actual discussion going for the brief golden moments before the thread is completely de-railed

I have NOTHING to prove to YOU, but here's some info anyway - Valparaiso is a small college town, home to Valparaiso University, in the northwest part of Indiana. It's about 60-65 miles from Chicago and roughly 25-30 miles from South Bend. The main thoroughfare is Lincolnway, which the town center sits on. It's a wonderfully SAFE town, very little crime. I've been back here over 8 years now and we've had just one murder. And that was the result of a domestic dispute. Even though Valparaiso is a college town, liberals and dems are in the minority here. I can wear my Trump shirt anywhere in town and no one gives me grief about it. All in all, a wonderful little town! Any more questions?

mason could have found that on wiki....

…..and it's been interesting and fun so far. I've had many much needed laughs. Thank you, everyone, for supplying them! I intend to stay on here, and to keep getting my daily dosage of hilarity. Only one word of advice - Calling someone vulgar and profane names is NOT debate. It's grade school childishness that shows a lack of intelligence and cleverness. Other than that, it's been fun. I'm ready to have even MORE fun...….

I've been on here a fair old time now (though I had to be re-baptised, for reasons I haven't yet understood) and I can't honestly say I have been overburdened by arguments. I find the site, fair play. an excellent place to drop in and practice one-liners in between listening to broadcasts in our language to improve my modern colloquial. Despite Brexit, the UK remains far too polite a place, and it does me good to express my feelings honestly! :)

…..and it's been interesting and fun so far. I've had many much needed laughs. Thank you, everyone, for supplying them! I intend to stay on here, and to keep getting my daily dosage of hilarity. Only one word of advice - Calling someone vulgar and profane names is NOT debate. It's grade school childishness that shows a lack of intelligence and cleverness. Other than that, it's been fun. I'm ready to have even MORE fun...….

bite dead mules cock

you lie

Ill insult you

you don't do facts so you deserve insult

I have to disagree with YOUR disagreement. The vulgarity, profanity and craziness appears to come mainly from one side. It seems to mirror society in general. But I appreciate you voicing your disagreement in a civil manner.

the left is funnier than the right

the right is sociopathic

sociopaths are nit that funny

Then a hearty Fuck you is in order. Happy now?

I have NOTHING to prove to YOU, but here's some info anyway - Valparaiso is a small college town, home to Valparaiso University, in the northwest part of Indiana. It's about 60-65 miles from Chicago and roughly 25-30 miles from South Bend. The main thoroughfare is Lincolnway, which the town center sits on. It's a wonderfully SAFE town, very little crime. I've been back here over 8 years now and we've had just one murder. And that was the result of a domestic dispute. Even though Valparaiso is a college town, liberals and dems are in the minority here. I can wear my Trump shirt anywhere in town and no one gives me grief about it. All in all, a wonderful little town! Any more questions?

how can you expose your family this way?

the right is full of dullards who cant accept facts

do you know what the right did to the families of Sandyhook children that were murdered by some gun nutters crazy son?

your right wing media caused the litle brothers and sisters of the murdered children massive grief by screaming at them in public and calling them liars and CRISIS ACTORS

tortured them with public hate of all sorts

that is what your side does to people

gets nut bag gun snugglers to MURDER people for your lies

you are very lucky left leaning people are not as evil as your spawn

you are soo stupid you just keep exposing your family

while you whip up hate that gets people killed

Unfortunately, it's what PASSES as debate on here. But it's not really, it's just name-calling. And that is NOT debate! AND.....this is NOT up for debate! (My lame attempt at a joke.)

Cuss words are a great way of expressing disdain for ones opinion or person. Plus sport this isn't a high school debate club. There are plenty of forums that ban bad language perhaps you would be happier there.

Back