I've decided how I want to die

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
When I get too old and sick to keep on living, I want everyone to transport me down to Mt. Erebus in Antarctica and throw me into its lava lake:

MountErebusNASA.jpg

I am opposed to assisted suicide because I think it is a slow path to allowing the state sanction murdering citizens.

From a practical matter, why does anyone need help in committing suicide. I mean I know Skidmark is such a fucking loser he can't find a job, but can't figure out how to kill himself without help?

I am opposed to assisted suicide because I think it is a slow path to allowing the state sanction murdering citizens.

From a practical matter, why does anyone need help in committing suicide. I mean I know Skidmark is such a fucking loser he can't find a job, but can't figure out how to kill himself without help?

For the sake of discussion I would throw out an elder in close to a vegetable state that doesn't have to ability to go throw themselves off a bridge etc. I hate, for me personally, the thought of being in that type of condition where you essentially have no life but are just lying around until you die. Now maybe if I find myself in that position one day I might feel differently but I've told my wife I don't want to be in that state. She has my permission to pull the plug on me.

People are missing my point. Just think about how awesome it would be to be able to say that you died by being thrown into Mt. Erebrus in Antarctica.

For the sake of discussion I would throw out an elder in close to a vegetable state that doesn't have to ability to go throw themselves off a bridge etc. I hate, for me personally, the thought of being in that type of condition where you essentially have no life but are just lying around until you die. Now maybe if I find myself in that position one day I might feel differently but I've told my wife I don't want to be in that state. She has my permission to pull the plug on me.

This isn't what Skidmark is describing. But I will address your specific situation.

There are already legal provisions available to you if this is something that is tremendously important to you. They are called Advanced Directives or commonly known as Living Wills. You can be very specific as to what measures should or shouldn't be taken to prolong your life.

Skidmark is trying to be cute, but what he is describing is murder.

People manage to kill themselves everyday sans assistance. So I am not sure why there is all this need for assistance. Unless of course there is a hidden agenda. And with leftists there is ALWAYS a hidden agenda.

Think about the obituary!
Other than a few researchers and some penguins there's not much of a demand for News Papers in Antarctica. Besides no one reads obituaries except for old people, who get a perverse pleasure from out living some other old fuck and assholes like Grind who are playing the dead pool.

If you want to go out in a blaze of glory and have everyone notice, why not go out like a Buddhist monk?

Th%C3%ADch_Qu%E1%BA%A3ng_%C4%90%E1%BB%A9c_self-immolation.jpg

Other than a few researchers and some penguins there's not much of a demand for News Papers in Antarctica. Besides no one reads obituaries except for old people, who get a perverse pleasure from out living some other old fuck and assholes like Grind who are playing the dead pool.

If you want to go out in a blaze of glory and have everyone notice, why not go out like a Buddhist monk?

Th%C3%ADch_Qu%E1%BA%A3ng_%C4%90%E1%BB%A9c_self-immolation.jpg

Too melodramatic.

People are missing my point. Just think about how awesome it would be to be able to say that you died by being thrown into Mt. Erebrus in Antarctica.

UHHHHHHHHHHH; but you wouldn't be able to say it; because YOU WOULD BE DEAD. :palm:

Back