J6 Awards Gala?

You are delusional. The Harris/Walz ticket DID NOT go through the primary.

Harris did.

Maybe you'll find a couple of quotes - but Democrats are hardly complaining. Everyone is energized on that side.

Even most Republicans have stopped talking about it like it was anything wrong, or anything that subverted democracy. That strand of spaghetti didn't stick to the wall. Most of the strands of spaghetti that they have tried so far aren't sticking to the wall.

Harris did.

Maybe you'll find a couple of quotes - but Democrats are hardly complaining. Everyone is energized on that side.

Even most Republicans have stopped talking about it like it was anything wrong, or anything that subverted democracy. That strand of spaghetti didn't stick to the wall. Most of the strands of spaghetti that they have tried so far aren't sticking to the wall.
Harris/Walz is the ticket not Biden/Harris.

Harris/Walz is the ticket not Biden/Harris.

Biden stepped down.

What did you expect - another primary involving all of the states? When the top of the ticket steps aside, it's only logical that his VP would step up.

Again, no one outside of deep MAGA is really even talking about this. And to try to compare it to January 6th, and the years-long efforts to overturn a legit election and prevent the peaceful transfer of power....well, we really need a stronger word than "desperate." It's simply not reality.

Harris did.

So? Harris/Walz never won a single primary and everyone knows the oligarchs that fund the campaign forced Biden out even though the he won 14.5 millions votes from the little people. But yeah that is Democrat Democracy in action,

:okjen:

Biden stepped down.

What did you expect - another primary involving all of the states? When the top of the ticket steps aside, it's only logical that his VP would step up.

Again, no one outside of deep MAGA is really even talking about this. And to try to compare it to January 6th, and the years-long efforts to overturn a legit election and prevent the peaceful transfer of power....well, we really need a stronger word than "desperate." It's simply not reality.
How about an open convention like the Democrats use to have :dunno:

How about an open convention like the Democrats use to have :dunno:

I'm sure that would have suited Trump's interest. No one was even challenging Harris, unfortunately - at least not seriously.

I mean, you can keep shouting at the clouds. It's a non-issue in the campaign, and certainly nothing like January 6th. Nothing at all like that devastating day for American democracy.

I'm sure that would have suited Trump's interest. No one was even challenging Harris, unfortunately - at least not seriously.

I mean, you can keep shouting at the clouds. It's a non-issue in the campaign, and certainly nothing like January 6th. Nothing at all like that devastating day for American democracy.
No one even cares about J6 that was four years ago. The Convention

“Trump golf course set to host Jan 6 Awards Gala for Capitol riot defendants”

“J6 Awards Gala”

Not what awards could they hand out for celebrating those that tore up the US Capitol and threatened the life of America’s Vice President?
you're losing.

No one even cares about J6 that was four years ago. The Convention

Millions care about that day, and it will be remembered for many, many years. It will ALWAYS be associated with Trump and MAGA.

I'm sure many on the right would prefer that no one cares about it. But that simply isn't accurate. It looms like a black cloud over this country, because there is now great uncertainty regarding what will happen if Trump loses again. We know he will NOT concede.

“Trump golf course set to host Jan 6 Awards Gala for Capitol riot defendants”

“J6 Awards Gala”

Not what awards could they hand out for celebrating those that tore up the US Capitol and threatened the life of America’s Vice President?
When they lose, are they going to clobber each other over their heads with their Golf Clubs?

I think this is a fair question!

Back