Jade's Recipe Exchange.

I remember being around Fresno back in 09, and the grass for a good way north looked more like wheat with how brown it was.

View attachment 11408

Although it was a drought year, drought is pretty much the norm down there-it is essentially a desert & if not for the Sierra & ground water it would be again..

Much of Calif is golden brown in summer & into winter.. We don't usually have a big rainy fall..

Northern Calif is much greener along the coast-further north you go the greener, but not so in the Sacramento valley where it is a hot as the southern deserts up by Reading, Red Bluff, Lake Shasta etc----- & I mean like 110+ for days & nary a breeze...

So what's on your plates tonight? We have new potatoes from the garden, a t-bone on the grill, and sweet corn on the cob. Don't tell LiG about the carbs. lol

lol, I bet he has. How long you guys been together??

We met in 2006, married in 2009.

What's funny is when Koko, our African Grey, is misbehaving Mr. Owl will call me over to "give him that look you do." So I march over, put hands on hips, give Koko the look, and he freezes and whatever he's chewing up falls out of his beak. :laugh:

We met in 2006, married in 2009.

What's funny is when Koko, our African Grey, is misbehaving Mr. Owl will call me over to "give him that look you do." So I march over, put hands on hips, give Koko the look, and he freezes and whatever he's chewing up falls out of his beak. :laugh:

:laugh:

I assume deep fried!Or broasted.Sure was good.
Just split a can of tuna with the cat,also had lettuce,green olives,spoon of Miracle Whip,and cottage cheese,and two Fritos.

Did you forget about the number of carbs in fried chicken breading?

Back