Jade's Trivia.

Jade Dragon

And I'm the one that jaded you.
I thought I'd start a trivia game. I will give out several topics of trivia, that will be asked from. You can also pic a from the topics, and get a question from that one. For those that have enough gusto, avoid looking things up.

I will also give a list of my topics I excel at, that you could try to stump me with a question.

Player Topics:
Mythology
Food & beverage
Geographical locations
Space
Classic Rock, and Metal
Animals

My Topics:
Classic Star Wars
One Piece anime
Pokemon

How does this work? Do I pick a topic, like "space," and you post a question I have to answer?
For yours, do we ask you something like "Who did the voice of R2D2?"?

How does this work? Do I pick a topic, like "space," and you post a question I have to answer?
For yours, do we ask you something like "Who did the voice of R2D2?"?

You can request a question, or you can answer the ones posted. For me you just ask me anything under my subjects if you want.

As for the voice of R2-D2. He didn't have a voice actor, but sound effects.

Mythology - Legends of the Dark Forest

The name of the forest witch of Slavic mythology is ________

Her house is able to move and is portrayed as having the legs of a _________________

I can come back later with the answers if nobody knows. But this is actually the coolest witch in ancient folklore.

Her house is able to move and is portrayed as having the legs of a _________________

I can come back later with the answers if nobody knows. But this is actually the coolest witch in ancient folklore.

I should have mentioned to feel free to add your own. I haven't the foggiest idea on this one though.

Baba Yaga, and her hut with chicken legs! I know this because you know... professional courtesy. lol

OK lets do another.

Food & beverage. What food brand used this slogan: I bet you can't eat just one?

Baba Yaga, and her hut with chicken legs! I know this because you know... professional courtesy. lol

Holy smoke, you are good!
ZbCPEqe.jpg

Back