Jade's Trivia.

I thought I'd start a trivia game. I will give out several topics of trivia, that will be asked from. You can also pic a from the topics, and get a question from that one. For those that have enough gusto, avoid looking things up.

I will also give a list of my topics I excel at, that you could try to stump me with a question.

Player Topics:
Mythology
Food & beverage
Geographical locations
Space
Classic Rock, and Metal
Animals

My Topics:
Classic Star Wars
One Piece anime
Pokemon

I'll crush you in One Piece.

I had a thought, and I'm going to do a new trivia discussion each day. I can use the poll function if multiple choice is wanted.

While it's only a rumor, it's though to be Shanks father.

All speculation I've seen has been around Vegapunk, considering the relative similarities in their introduction art. However, since theres almost 600 chapters between the first "sighting" of Vegapunk, its probably just Oda throwing in placeholder art like his did for the Shichibukai.

All speculation I've seen has been around Vegapunk, considering the relative similarities in their introduction art. However, since theres almost 600 chapters between the first "sighting" of Vegapunk, its probably just Oda throwing in placeholder art like his did for the Shichibukai.

Well they are just speculations, but It makes a bit of sense. After all Shanks seems to carry a bit of respect in the Navy, and elsewhere. He even spoke before the elders, from the looks of it.

Well they are just speculations, but It makes a bit of sense. After all Shanks seems to carry a bit of respect in the Navy, and elsewhere. He even spoke before the elders, from the looks of it.

True, but there is a lot we don't know about Shanks. In any case it'll be interesting to see how it unfolds along with the other fallout from the Reverie.

Back