Jade's Trivia.

This is getting way to hard to follow along anymore. Are others having similar issues? OK lets do this. I will ask random questions in the genres. When one is answered correctly that person gets to ask one of me, or the group. I also will do the requests, when someone answers a request correctly they can a give me one. Requests are for those that they are directed to, for them to answer.

How bad the headache is the next morning?

Not far off actually. A rum coke is just what it says, rum and coke only. The Cuba libre has a lime wedge and/or lime juice in it. The vitamin C could easily help prevent a hangover.
Well done!

I once ordered a rum coke in a bar in Tahoe and the bartender brought me a rum coke with a section of lime in it. When he asked if I wanted a refill later I said " Will you bring me what I ordered this time?". When he gave me a puzzled look I pointed out that what he brought me was a Cuba libre . He knew immediately that I was correct, apologised and brought me two more that night on the house.
I tipped him well for taking his job seriously.

Not far off actually. A rum coke is just what it says, rum and coke only. The Cuba libre has a lime wedge and/or lime juice in it. The vitamin C could easily help prevent a hangover.
Well done!

I once ordered a rum coke in a bar in Tahoe and the bartender brought me a rum coke with a section of lime in it. When he asked if I wanted a refill later I said " Will you bring me what I ordered this time?". When he gave me a puzzled look I pointed out that what he brought me was a Cuba libre . He knew immediately that I was correct, apologised and brought me two more that night on the house.
I tipped him well for taking his job seriously.

Thanks for the new knowledge! Love rum n coke but can't drink it due to both headache later, and hard liquor in any form causes alarming heart palpitations. Just a softie anymore, wine only.

This is getting way to hard to follow along anymore. Are others having similar issues? OK lets do this. I will ask random questions in the genres. When one is answered correctly that person gets to ask one of me, or the group. I also will do the requests, when someone answers a request correctly they can a give me one. Requests are for those that they are directed to, for them to answer.
Geez you’re bossy

It is my girlfriend’s drink of choice.

It's great drink. The lime provides tartness that compliments the sweetness of the coke and blends nicely with the rum. Should be dark rum though IMHO.

Of late my favorite libation is a white Russian, only I substitute a full shot of coffee liqueur for the 3/4 shot of Kahlua and whole milk instead of light cream. But I do top it with whipped cream.
I call it a whipped Lebowski.

75202e2726f5c504131816645b34930d56ce7404

It's like drinking a vodka milkshake.

My dad who just turned 102 invented a new drink. He takes a 1/2 shot of Jamaican rum in his prune juice.
We call it a rum runner.
LOL

It's great drink. The lime provides tartness that compliments the sweetness of the coke and blends nicely with the rum. Should be dark rum though IMHO.

Of late my favorite libation is a white Russian, only I substitute a full shot of coffee liqueur for the 3/4 shot of Kahlua and whole milk instead of light cream. But I do top it with whipped cream.
I call it a whipped Lebowski.

75202e2726f5c504131816645b34930d56ce7404

It's like drinking a vodka milkshake.
Delicious, love this character.

Back