Jade's vacation pics 6/25 - 7/20.

Jade Dragon

And I'm the one that jaded you.
I'm setting this up now, as I'll be busy getting ready. Enjoy the pics. The one's banned can enjoy the pics, but I don't trust them to write anything.

Here's a picture from my visit to Bryce Canyon yesterday.

View attachment 6826

I think this is the same arch. I got a pretty good camera, that I will use on this trip too. As you might notice from my photos I will post, my OCD shows through with trying to get the perfect pic. Hopefully all the rain forecasted in Banff doesn't ruin them.

attachment.php

Here's a picture from my visit to Bryce Canyon yesterday.

View attachment 6826

Desert landscapes are not in my personal top tier of natural environments, but I have to admit that the high deserts of southern Utah and northern Arizona are truly remarkable.

I actually think Zion gives Yosemite a run for it's money....and might even be superior to Yosemite.

Well tomorrow at 6 we wake to get on the road as soon as possible. Not really a whole lot of special scenes the first couple days, but I'll still post some pictures.

Desert landscapes are not in my personal top tier of natural environments, but I have to admit that the high deserts of southern Utah and northern Arizona are truly remarkable.

I actually think Zion gives Yosemite a run for it's money....and might even be superior to Yosemite.

Same here.

Back