Jade's vacation pics 6/25 - 7/20.

Any chance you could post some pictures of some hot babes, you know, rather that a breakfast table?

Unless you like Anime, I have no pics in that genre.

OK. I was just making a suggestion. You know, add a little variety to the photo album.
Like, you could ask some babe to take your picture in front of a rock or something. Then say something like, "hey, lemme take one of you".

Made it to Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada.

attachment.php

Went to a nice restaurant, where I had one of my faves, a Cuban sandwich. http://www.bushwakker.com/

attachment.php

Made it to Waterton National park, in Alberta. Too bad the wildfire must have damaged more than I remember reading. We can't take the scenic drives, because they are closed. We did get to see the mountains though. It's pretty nippy compared to home, here in the mountains.

attachment.php

A bird landed right next to me, so I quickly got a picture. It is a little rough because of the speed I snapped the pic.

attachment.php

Made it to Waterton National park, in Alberta. Too bad the wildfire must have damaged more than I remember reading. We can't take the scenic drives, because they are closed. We did get to see the mountains though. It's pretty nippy compared to home, here in the mountains.

attachment.php

A bird landed right next to me, so I quickly got a picture. It is a little rough because of the speed I snapped the pic.

attachment.php

Magpie! Very intelligent, can even learn human words.

Back