JD Vance's Team Says He Won't Debate Kamala Harris Ahead Of The DNC

I see the magats are avoiding this topic. Says a lot
There's nothing to avoid.

The DNC (since they don't let their supporters choose their candidates... how "democratic" of them) still need to choose their VP candidate at the convention in August. It seems that they're in the process of kicking ol' Joe to the curb, against the will of their own supporters who wanted to see a Biden/Harris ticket.

Now, it's apparently going to be a Harris/??? ticket. I'm sure that Vance will gladly debate whoever the VP is, whenever the DNC decides to announce who it is.

What's wrong JD? Scared? Guess he's not sure how to defend joining Hitler's team.​

JD Vance's Team Says He Won't Debate Kamala Harris Ahead Of The DNC​

If Vance "is unwilling to defend the Trump-Vance record on the debate stage, he should just say so," Biden's campaign shot back.

Sen. JD Vance, former President Donald Trump’s running mate, won’t debate Vice President Kamala Harris ahead of the Democratic National Convention next month, the Trump campaign said Wednesday, citing uncertainty about who the Democratic candidate will be.
While Trump officially announced Vance as his VP pick earlier this week, calling him the “best suited” person for the role, growing pressure on President Joe Biden to step down from the race following his poor performance at the CNN debate in late June has led to questions about whether Harris could replace him at the top of the Democratic ticket.
They need to wait commie

Why would he debate her now if she ends up on top of the ticket after the DNC

So want him to debate her now and then her VP pick....and Harris debate JD now and Trump when she on top of ticket

You are a fucking IDIOT

This is a dark age....quality is rarely managed....the people are shit now.

So shit that they have no idea that they are shit.

Some of the most shit that have ever been.

Buckle Up, the Universe punishes shit.

What's wrong JD? Scared? Guess he's not sure how to defend joining Hitler's team.
Look at who's terrified of Trump's imminent victory. Really? Hitler? This is literally all you have. Your party can't offer you àny hope other than stealing the election, which you're fine with, because that's the kind of dishonest cowardly shit that you are.

I bet you are begging the DNC right now to steal this next election, please, please, please, and if they do, you promise to bend over like a good bitch whenever they want you to, just don't let Trump win (sobbing uncontrollably).

If Vance "is unwilling to defend the Trump-Vance record on the debate stage, he should just say so," Biden's campaign shot back.
There shouldn't be any debates. We the People are fed up with pointless, rigged debates with bribed "moderators" totally wasting our time.

In any event, if the dancing Kamala-wala is going to be the Presidential candidate, then it would only be appropriate for Trump to pick her apart, not Vance.

Look at who's terrified of Trump's imminent victory. Really? Hitler? This is literally all you have. Your party can't offer you àny hope other than stealing the election, which you're fine with, because that's the kind of dishonest cowardly shit that you are.

I bet you are begging the DNC right now to steal this next election, please, please, please, and if they do, you promise to bend over like a good bitch whenever they want you to, just don't let Trump win (sobbing uncontrollably).

There shouldn't be any debates. We the People are fed up with pointless, rigged debates with bribed "moderators" totally wasting our time.

In any event, if the dancing Kamala-wala is going to be the Presidential candidate, then it would only be appropriate for Trump to pick her apart, not Vance.
What using JD's own words? Guess his is scared too according to you.

Vance debating Harris before the DNC would have been premature. The Republicans doubted Dementia Joe would make it till the Democrat convention . And they were right.

I'm pretty sure J.D. will debate with the Democrat VP once the Democrat VP is announced.

If I were Kamala, I wouldn't even announce this until the week of their upcoming convention.

I would just float a short-list until then.

What's wrong JD? Scared? Guess he's not sure how to defend joining Hitler's team.​

Sen. JD Vance, former President Donald Trump’s running mate, won’t debate Vice President Kamala Harris ahead of the Democratic National Convention next month, the Trump campaign said Wednesday, citing uncertainty about who the Democratic candidate will be.
While Trump officially announced Vance as his VP pick earlier this week, calling him the “best suited” person for the role, growing pressure on President Joe Biden to step down from the race following his poor performance at the CNN debate in late June has led to questions about whether Harris could replace him at the top of the Democratic ticket.
sometimes the lead is so great a debate is just an unnecessary risk.

we already know about venn diagrams, the unburdening, and the passage of time.

• Haha
Reactions: TOP

He's a VP candidate.

HArris should not debate him, she should debate tRump.

(he won't)

Back