JD Vance's Team Says He Won't Debate Kamala Harris Ahead Of The DNC

His past is catching up with him:

The Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel reported Tuesday that when Vance argued last year against renaming the Wayne National Forest in Ohio, he referred to Native Americans as the "enemy." On another occasion, the GOP's 2024 vice presidential nominee called Indigenous People's Day — which some cities celebrate instead of Columbus Day — a "fake holiday."
He is the quintessential perfect MAGAT candidate.

Not true. Look it up.
Blackwater AKA Fredo has a looooong history of racism and an association with @SmarterthanYou

The examples below are one reason why he keeps changing his username so much....as if that helps.

Blazed Pascal;4269603 said:
oh, nigger-spittin...... so played out.
AssHatZombie;65825 said:
It's not even close to a zero sum game. The truth is jews hate white christians, and they simultaneously convince us to destroy our own nations, while dying to institute their Jewish Supremacist homeland. They're laughing they're asses off.
AssHatZombie;3490514 said:
so niggers can take the day off from pretending they can read.
AssHatZombie;3404667 said:
niggers on bottom.

Blazed Pascal;5020423 said:
WHite privelige much?
nigger moms can't read.
the edgelord is strong in me today.
Blazed Pascal;4637075 said:
I just know with my drug dealer friends if they say I'm their nigger to other streetfolk, that makes me the safest.

What's wrong JD? Scared? Guess he's not sure how to defend joining Hitler's team.​

JD Vance's Team Says He Won't Debate Kamala Harris Ahead Of The DNC​

If Vance "is unwilling to defend the Trump-Vance record on the debate stage, he should just say so," Biden's campaign shot back.

Sen. JD Vance, former President Donald Trump’s running mate, won’t debate Vice President Kamala Harris ahead of the Democratic National Convention next month, the Trump campaign said Wednesday, citing uncertainty about who the Democratic candidate will be.
While Trump officially announced Vance as his VP pick earlier this week, calling him the “best suited” person for the role, growing pressure on President Joe Biden to step down from the race following his poor performance at the CNN debate in late June has led to questions about whether Harris could replace him at the top of the Democratic ticket.
Wonder why?

Hmmmmmm

Maybe because she not going to be the VP

You are a fucking stupid POS

Back