JD Vance's Team Says He Won't Debate Kamala Harris Ahead Of The DNC

He's a VP candidate.

HArris should not debate him, she should debate tRump.

(he won't)

You mean the party won't allow her to.

You lied earlier and I proved that Trump is ready to engage in multiple debates with Kamaltoe.

The party saw what happened with Quid Pro and is no way letting her get humiliated like that.

Look, you're going to lose this election - only the assassins bullet could have stopped that - but it failed. Kamaltoe is going to lose to Trump 340 to 198.

It's going to be a blow out, no matter how much IPSOS screams about national average.

8 States are where this will be decided - and Trump is dominating in all of them.

no it's mostly if not totaly all dems.

especially in th jim crow era and reconstrution.

which is really the more significant time.
We already disproved that your claim that the KKK was all Democrats.

The KKK did not exist throughout most of the Jim Crow Era. It disbanded with the end of Reconstruction, and then reformed as a reaction to immigration.

We already disproved that your claim that the KKK was all Democrats.

The KKK did not exist throughout most of the Jim Crow Era. It disbanded with the end of Reconstruction, and then reformed as a reaction to immigration.
the it flourished under im crow and reconstruction.

Lets discuss the current way things are.

Trump used to be a Pro-Choice Democrat, until he wanted to be president.
He knew the party of the educated would never vote for him, so he ran as a Republican, forced all the educated out of the GOP and now he has MAGA.

Oh--thats rich coming from the side that their candidate was appointed by a few party elites and not the people...not one person voted for her to be a Pres candidate
You're babbling again, vols. Stop smoking that meth shit. It's rotting your brain.

Trouble could be brewing in the Trump camp:

• A reporter for The Atlantic tweeted Monday that Trump's allies are "second-guessing" JD Vance.
  • Four political scientists told BI that there's good reason to regret the choice.
  • They said Vance lacks crossover appeal and public speaking skills.
...Four political scientists told Business Insider that Trump's camp has legitimate reasons to be worried.

According to Alberta's story in The Atlantic, President Joe Biden's exit from the presidential race has forced Trump's team to reset their strategy.

Initially, Trump's allies said they were confident in their campaign plan, which was designed to defeat Biden.

The Atlantic reported that Trump's team chose JD Vance to try to capitalize on their early success, aiming to run up the margins of MAGA support in a "blowout" election rather than persuade swing voters....

...Wilson suggested the Trump team would try to exploit divisions around race and gender, which, she noted, is "going to lose them votes with suburban soccer moms," among other voters.

Colin Talbot, professor emeritus of politics at the University of Manchester, told BI that he thinks Trump's all-male ticket is at great risk of losing the "independent, middle-ground women's votes."
Fake news.

What using JD's own words? Guess his is scared too according to you.
Sure, you're both scared, I guess. You're terrified and cowering.

Just throw back an ice cold beer and enjoy the day with your family. It's what you'd be doing if you weren't an OBEDIENT leftist.

always-smiling-and-laughing-v0-vmfl53viejed1.jpeg

Lets discuss the current way things are.

Trump used to be a Pro-Choice Democrat, until he wanted to be president.

Are you saying that being pro-Abortion hurts the chances of a person to be president?

I thought you Communists claimed that everyone LOVES abortion the same way you do?

He knew the party of the educated would never vote for him, so he ran as a Republican, forced all the educated out of the GOP and now he has MAGA.

ROFL

Still using talking points from the 1970's.

democrats are not particularly educated.

The majority are inner-city minorities with little secondary education.

Oh, and I resent you of the left for degrading education as you've done. I spent 10 years in secondary education, but because of the cesspools like Harvard and Columbia am met with sneers of "Oh, you're a Doctor like Dr. Jill."

America doesn't respect education anymore - sadly they have good reason - and I blame you of the radical left for that.

Back