JD Vance's Team Says He Won't Debate Kamala Harris Ahead Of The DNC

Agreed. The MAGA faithful will love him. The Independents, not so much.

It's only been a few days. Next month, even before the convention, I expect the Harris/X team to pull ahead of the Trump/Vance MAGAt team.
The fact that Trump got only a tiny bump from the RNC convention, and Biden stayed even with him despite the awful debate performance says not great things about #TRE45ON's being re-elected. Harris's record-breaking donation take in the last 3 days, plus Trump filing a lawsuit to keep her from accessing Biden's war chest, says even more.

The fact that Trump got only a tiny bump from the RNC convention, and Biden stayed even with him despite the awful debate performance says not great things about #TRE45ON's being re-elected. Harris's record-breaking donation take in the last 3 days, plus Trump filing a lawsuit to keep her from accessing Biden's war chest, says even more.
Trump sues everyone with whom he disagrees. His faithful will cheer, but I think most normal voters will not be impressed by his antics. I'm guessing he'll become more and more erratic as the election approaches.

Not wrong.

Spot on, as we both know.

Sure, you hate your fellow man and want to spread misery and pain, which is why you're a Communist. But it's deeper than that - the hate you have is for existence itself - for reality existing.
blah blah blah more lies and hyperbole.

🥱

Trump sues everyone with whom he disagrees. His faithful will cheer, but I think most normal voters will not be impressed by his antics. I'm guessing he'll become more and more erratic as the election approaches.
I don't doubt that. I'm sure he'll play the ear thing for all it's worth, and repeat the "divine intervention" nonsense, too. The gullible fundies will eat that up but everything else (even in his base of deplorables) will roll their eyes. Suddenly this race just got fun again. :laugh:

I don't doubt that. I'm sure he'll play the ear thing for all it's worth, and repeat the "divine intervention" nonsense, too. The gullible fundies will eat that up but everything else (even in his base of deplorables) will roll their eyes. Suddenly this race just got fun again. :laugh:
He's also pushing that the Democrats ordered the hit on him. Agreed, the gullible will eat it up because they are stupid, poorly educated and/or fucking morons.

Agreed it's a race again. LOL

What's wrong JD? Scared? Guess he's not sure how to defend joining Hitler's team.​

JD Vance's Team Says He Won't Debate Kamala Harris Ahead Of The DNC​

If Vance "is unwilling to defend the Trump-Vance record on the debate stage, he should just say so," Biden's campaign shot back.

Sen. JD Vance, former President Donald Trump’s running mate, won’t debate Vice President Kamala Harris ahead of the Democratic National Convention next month, the Trump campaign said Wednesday, citing uncertainty about who the Democratic candidate will be.
While Trump officially announced Vance as his VP pick earlier this week, calling him the “best suited” person for the role, growing pressure on President Joe Biden to step down from the race following his poor performance at the CNN debate in late June has led to questions about whether Harris could replace him at the top of the Democratic ticket.
I guess he dodged a bullet on this one.

At the rate he's polling, Donnie would have to shoot him to get rid of him.
When he's not in a position to funnel taxpayer money into his own coffers, or alienate all of our allies, trump is comedy gold.

His staff concocts ridiculous legal claims that have no basis in fact. Failing that, nothing is 'fair'. What is he, 6 years old?

It's not fair that Biden stepped aside. He isn't ready for that move. No kidding...you picked an absolute moron with a terrible track record in the House as a running mate.

It isn't fair that Biden's war chest goes to Harris. Biden should be forced to step down as POTUS.

Guaranteed that Vance is forced to decide that he doesn't have the time to be VP.

When he's not in a position to funnel taxpayer money into his own coffers, or alienate all of our allies, trump is comedy gold.

His staff concocts ridiculous legal claims that have no basis in fact. Failing that, nothing is 'fair'. What is he, 6 years old?

It's not fair that Biden stepped aside. He isn't ready for that move. No kidding...you picked an absolute moron with a terrible track record in the House as a running mate.

It isn't fair that Biden's war chest goes to Harris. Biden should be forced to step down as POTUS.

Guaranteed that Vance is forced to decide that he doesn't have the time to be VP.
You have the MAGAt complaints down pat! LOL

Let's hope most of America is well educated on November 5th. :flagsal:

You have the MAGAt complaints down pat! LOL

Let's hope most of America is well educated on November 5th. :flagsal:
I'm now seeing Vance interviews from a couple of years ago. That dude is weird. He's like the kicker from the K.C Chiefs. Women belong in the home and pregnant while the men go out and work.
Vance will suddenly be unavailable as VP in less than a month.

I'm now seeing Vance interviews from a couple of years ago. That dude is weird. He's like the kicker from the K.C Chiefs. Women belong in the home and pregnant while the men go out and work.
Vance will suddenly be unavailable as VP in less than a month.
He's a hillbilly with hillbilly values including the broken home, drug addicted mother with a string of "uncles" through his mother's bedroom. Is it any wonder why he's fucked up?

Back