JD Vance's Team Says He Won't Debate Kamala Harris Ahead Of The DNC

Where are you on race based college dormitories?

Is it important to provide people of color a safe space?

You're still the racists.

:truestory:
I'm against it, but sane, educated and intelligent people understand the difference between forced segregation and voluntary segregation.

FWIW, I looooved being in a Coed dorm. It made for shorter walks to see girls. :)

I'm against it, but sane, educated and intelligent people understand the difference between forced segregation and voluntary segregation.

FWIW, I looooved being in a Coed dorm. It made for shorter walks to see girls. :)
Yes, people can be Stockholm syndromed into self hatred.

Is that what you're trying to say, mengele?

Where are you on race based college dormitories?
Race based college dorms do not make much sense to me. There is some argument for culturally based college dorms, but even that is weak. I see a lot of good in a lot of mixing at college dorms.

The racist nature of trumpers attacks on Harris is turning many voters off. Many of the Republican leaders are begging the trumpers to stop, but they are too racist to stop.

As the white establishment regained control after Reconstruction, they did not want competition, so they disbanded the KKK. It was reformed in 1915, as an anti-immigrant organization, that the Republicans could and did support. During most of the Jim Crow Era, it did not exist.

The different KKK's were often disconnected by decades, and did not have organizations in common. In many ways, the KKK can be seen as an idea (a very bad idea), not even a movement, much less an organization.
There were and probably still are active KKK enclaves in Missouri, esp. in the rural areas. I can guarantee you that they do not vote for (D)s.

Without question. He picked a chihuahua that would nip at Biden's heels. With Biden stepping aside, and an articulate pit bull running the show, his chihuahua is not going to work.

I can guarantee that Vance will be forced out, but will not be allowed to tell the truth as to why.
Just today, a top pundit (can't remember which) agreed with me. I don't think Vance will be the VP. In fact, I'm betting that trump courts Haley or Stefanik.

Probably the former, which will make for quite a shit show when her primary comments denigrating trump are all over the t.v..

Let's open the betting parlor! Odds on him dropping out? Reasons? Sudden family crisis? His dedication to the not-so-good people of Ohio? Who will be his replacement? The DEI guy (to mimic the MAGATs) Marco Rubio?
LOL. Easy money is on him stepping away. It gets harder when you have to predict the lie that he will be forced to tell.

Just remembered...it was Scaramucci that predicted trump is gone. Pretty ironic coming from the guy who was part of trump's team for 11 days.

LOL. Easy money is on him stepping away. It gets harder when you have to predict the lie that he will be forced to tell.

Just remembered...it was Scaramucci that predicted trump is gone. Pretty ironic coming from the guy who was part of trump's team for 11 days.
When did he predict this? Is he talking about this election?

Just today, a top pundit (can't remember which) agreed with me. I don't think Vance will be the VP. In fact, I'm betting that trump courts Haley or Stefanik.

Probably the former, which will make for quite a shit show when her primary comments denigrating trump are all over the t.v..
She might bring in some moderates though, and maybe even some independents. Hard to say.

Vance and Trump are planning a love debate. Who loves Trump the most. Insiders say expect Trump to graciously allow Vance to win, though both will make good points.

She might bring in some moderates though, and maybe even some independents. Hard to say.
She's the only band aid that will stop the bleeding. That would tighten the race for sure. She may or may not bring in the Never Trump Republicans, but I don't think she'll bring in the necessary demographics for a win. Haley running with an anti Roe trump?

She would be an absolute disgrace to women, but she'll definitely bring out the creeper men who drooled over Palin.

Back