JD Vance's Team Says He Won't Debate Kamala Harris Ahead Of The DNC

I'm now seeing Vance interviews from a couple of years ago. That dude is weird. He's like the kicker from the K.C Chiefs. Women belong in the home and pregnant while the men go out and work.
Vance will suddenly be unavailable as VP in less than a month.
Seriously? Do you think #TRE45ON will end up having to choose someone else?

He's a hillbilly with hillbilly values including the broken home, drug addicted mother with a string of "uncles" through his mother's bedroom. Is it any wonder why he's fucked up?

:laugh: This must be the movie/book that we were advised to study by our very own pretend "teacher." Who of course hasn't watched or read it either. :rofl2:

:laugh: This must be the movie/book that we were advised to study by our very own pretend "teacher." Who of course hasn't watched or read it either. :rofl2:
It's a good movie, albeit of a shitshow substance-abusing* mother (Bev). Maybe that's how your favorite "teacher" can relate?

Glenn Close, as MaMaw, the grandmother who ends up raising JD, got an Oscar nomination out of it. Once again, Amy Adams was robbed! :(
Hillbilly-Elegy.jpg

*My understanding is pills, not meth or alcohol like you-know-who.

Seriously? Do you think #TRE45ON will end up having to choose someone else?
Without question. He picked a chihuahua that would nip at Biden's heels. With Biden stepping aside, and an articulate pit bull running the show, his chihuahua is not going to work.

I can guarantee that Vance will be forced out, but will not be allowed to tell the truth as to why.

Without question. He picked a chihuahua that would nip at Biden's heels. With Biden stepping aside, and an articulate pit bull running the show, his chihuahua is not going to work.

I can guarantee that Vance will be forced out, but will not be allowed to tell the truth as to why.
I'm not so sure. Not a lawyer, but my understanding is that some states have time limits on ballot nominations.

Additionally, Donald "only with the best and most serious people" Trump would look like a fucking moron if he fired JD or even if JD quits.

As Election Day approaches, American voters will continue to be reminded of how chaotic and full of empty bluster a second Trump administration would be.

As a candidate, Donald Trump would famously boast that if elected, he’d “surround myself only with the best and most serious people” – adding: “We want top-of-the-line professionals.”

The first 18 months of his presidency have repeatedly revealed the fallacy of that pledge, as myriad members of Trump’s Cabinet and senior staff have departed – often under suspicious circumstances – even as the President himself has railed against the ineptitude of people who still work for him.

Just this weekend, Trump dealt with two major staff problems – both of which, in different ways – he created.

I'm not so sure. Not a lawyer, but my understanding is that some states have time limits on ballot nominations.

Additionally, Donald "only with the best and most serious people" Trump would look like a fucking moron if he fired JD or even if JD quits.

As Election Day approaches, American voters will continue to be reminded of how chaotic and full of empty bluster a second Trump administration would be.

As a candidate, Donald Trump would famously boast that if elected, he’d “surround myself only with the best and most serious people” – adding: “We want top-of-the-line professionals.”

The first 18 months of his presidency have repeatedly revealed the fallacy of that pledge, as myriad members of Trump’s Cabinet and senior staff have departed – often under suspicious circumstances – even as the President himself has railed against the ineptitude of people who still work for him.

Just this weekend, Trump dealt with two major staff problems – both of which, in different ways – he created.
Given that the nominations are in...you might be right. But...I'm predicting an 'issue' in Vance's life that will force him to step down.

Given that the nominations are in...you might be right. But...I'm predicting an 'issue' in Vance's life that will force him to step down.
Which will still make Trump look like a loser as a leader.

Note too, that Trump and his entourage are attacking "Heels Up" Harris with bigotry and misogyny. Fox News danced around calling her a cocksucking cunt who slobbered her way into the WH. This will only further hurt his ticket among the 50% of Americans who already feel oppressed by Trumpian politics.

Bottom line: the MAGAts are doing it to themselves.

Example:

Heels Up Harris Border Czar

Heels Up Harris also supports Medicare and SS for tens of millions of illegals.
Heels Up Harris failed to deal with Mayorkas.

Last edited:

Let's open the betting parlor! Odds on him dropping out? Reasons? Sudden family crisis? His dedication to the not-so-good people of Ohio? Who will be his replacement? The DEI guy (to mimic the MAGATs) Marco Rubio?

Let's open the betting parlor! Odds on him dropping out? Reasons? Sudden family crisis? His dedication to the not-so-good people of Ohio? Who will be his replacement? The DEI guy (to mimic the MAGATs) Marco Rubio?
1 on 20. Family crisis such as a trumped up lie about Lefties threatening his brown, Hindu wife. Yeah, as if.

the it flourished under im crow and reconstruction.
As the white establishment regained control after Reconstruction, they did not want competition, so they disbanded the KKK. It was reformed in 1915, as an anti-immigrant organization, that the Republicans could and did support. During most of the Jim Crow Era, it did not exist.

The different KKK's were often disconnected by decades, and did not have organizations in common. In many ways, the KKK can be seen as an idea (a very bad idea), not even a movement, much less an organization.

Yes it is HISTORICAL that Biden and other dumbass Democrats tried to prevent integration.
Yes, George Wallace gave that speech in 1963 over 60 years ago. You know, before the Republican Southern Strategy.

Biden was a 21 year old college student at the University of Delaware. Judging by his grades, I'm guessing he was more into partying than politics.

How many times will MAGAts keep going back 60 years to push the lie that all Democrats in 2024 are racist bigots like MAGAts, ExLax?

As the white establishment regained control after Reconstruction, they did not want competition, so they disbanded the KKK. It was reformed in 1915, as an anti-immigrant organization, that the Republicans could and did support. During most of the Jim Crow Era, it did not exist.

The different KKK's were often disconnected by decades, and did not have organizations in common. In many ways, the KKK can be seen as an idea (a very bad idea), not even a movement, much less an organization.
:okjen:

Ok dumbocrat racist crt.

Where are you on race based college dormitories?

Is it important to provide people of color a safe space?

You have just completely given up on any factual response, haven't you?
TBH, Fredo's mental fitness has taken a turn for the worse over the past few years. I don't know if it's dementia, some other disease or simply substance abuse, but it's clear he is increasingly losing touch with reality.

Back