JD Vance's Team Says He Won't Debate Kamala Harris Ahead Of The DNC

When did he predict this? Is he talking about this election?
LOL. He said it last night. I'll have to look for the interview.

Vance was Don Jr's pick. They probably do cocaine together. This wasn't something that trump decided. Don't forget...at the time they were looking for a troll to attack Biden.

Wouldn't it be grand to learn that this was all planned for months by the Biden camp?

Which will still make Trump look like a loser as a leader.

Note too, that Trump and his entourage are attacking "Heels Up" Harris with bigotry and misogyny. Fox News danced around calling her a cocksucking cunt who slobbered her way into the WH. This will only further hurt his ticket among the 50% of Americans who already feel oppressed by Trumpian politics.

Bottom line: the MAGAts are doing it to themselves.

Example:

Heels Up Harris Border Czar

It was widely reported that Vance was Jr's pick. Those were much happier times in trump world. Biden had a major senior moment during the debate, and trump was already printing the POTUS stationary.

It was widely reported that Vance was Jr's pick. Those were much happier times in trump world. Biden had a major senior moment during the debate, and trump was already printing the POTUS stationary.
I have no doubt that Donald "It's not my responsibility" Trump would blame Junior for the choice and the results.

With Jaronka keeping their distance, it's up to dumb and dumber now.

My guess: they'll keep digging themselves a deeper hole.

Still, I'm curious to see who Harris picks as a VP and the debates, if there are any, in September or October.

2q1lns.jpg

LOL. He said it last night. I'll have to look for the interview.

Vance was Don Jr's pick. They probably do cocaine together. This wasn't something that trump decided. Don't forget...at the time they were looking for a troll to attack Biden.

Wouldn't it be grand to learn that this was all planned for months by the Biden camp?
Did not know that about Beavis Jr.'s choice, but this is funny... when JD was announced and his Official Studly Conservative Godlike White Male with Scrubby-But-Hot bearded face photo was posted, I told Mr. Owl that it was rather creepy how much he resembles Toadstool Jr. lol

My guess: they'll keep digging themselves a deeper hole.

Still, I'm curious to see who Harris picks as a VP and the debates, if there are any, in September or October.

2q1lns.jpg
Harris needs a young intelligent VP. I still say Buttigieg. What a kick in the dick to MAGA morons when a gay VP is leading the nation with a black woman!

Harris needs a young intelligent VP. I still say Buttigieg. What a kick in the dick to MAGA morons when a gay VP is leading the nation with a black woman!
Mayor Pete would be a good, competent VP, but I think she needs someone who can also carry a swing state.

Mayor Pete would be a good, competent VP, but I think she needs someone who can also carry a swing state.
I agree Pete would be good , but Kelly would carry some swing states and would get the Vets vote.
Kelly would take away the advantage the right got thinking Vance would bring in that vote,
Kelly is a REAL war VET and not just somebody that was in the military that wrote stories about REAL war vets.
Kelly would wipe the floor with Vance.
Have a nice day

I would hope that the true swing states see the folly of allowing trump anywhere near the White House. I understand the doubts about Biden's age, but that issue is gone.

I have concerns about losing a Senator or Governor from a Red/Swing state to be V.P.. Ideally, you win a swing state by addressing the issues that concern them. Not by screeching at them about their pet peeves that you cannot possibly do anything about.

Operative word 'ideally'. I truly believe that Harris at the top of the ticket renewed a bit of normalcy to this race. She can articulate every flaw in every idiotic thing that trump/Vance say.

I think he'll come up with some excuse as well. He knows he will come off looking old, angry, unhinged, and weak against her.
That's just as good. Harris can berate him every day, referring to him as a coward. He doesn't 'debate' anyway. He just lies about topics that don't even resemble the question. I'd rather he doesn't debate, and has to listen to Harris call him an uneducated coward every day.

I agree Pete would be good , but Kelly would carry some swing states and would get the Vets vote.
Kelly would take away the advantage the right got thinking Vance would bring in that vote,
Kelly is a REAL war VET and not just somebody that was in the military that wrote stories about REAL war vets.
Kelly would wipe the floor with Vance.
Have a nice day
Do you think a Dem. can win his seat? I think Giffords was a big reason for his win. I don't think Dems can afford to lose that seat.

Do you think a Dem. can win his seat? I think Giffords was a big reason for his win. I don't think Dems can afford to lose that seat.
well I really haven't thought that one out. but I can see Kelly doing a good job as VP and going on down the line to be President some day.
couldn't you just see the Repuks heads spinning?
Have a nice day

Back