Jesse Jackson come after the Silcon Valley

Superfreak when I have a leaky faucet I don't call an electrician.

Quite the cop out. So noone should discuss anything that is not in their specific line of work? That makes sense Darla. A lot of good work can get done when no one is allowed to talk to other races/religions/opposite gender/differing sexual orientations etc...

Makes perfect sense. I can't help but notice you didn't point out who it is that was being 'preachy'. Why is that Darla? Oh yeah... because you are full of shit.

You are such an idiot on these topics. You continue to pretend that YOU know what needs to be done and WHO gets to talk about these things. Get off your fucking high horse and point out for us who is 'preaching'. Come on Darla... time to put up or shut the fuck up. Your choice of course.

I guess you're suppose to sit back and not give a shit, which would probably be deemed racist. Or you can care but just don't say anything.

You are such an idiot on these topics. You continue to pretend that YOU know what needs to be done and WHO gets to talk about these things. Get off your fucking high horse and point out for us who is 'preaching'. Come on Darla... time to put up or shut the fuck up. Your choice of course.

You have to be a white hectoring fembot, nobody else can share the pain.

I don't know why people who aren't in STEM fields are talking about STEM fields like they know a thing about them. STEM discussions by non-STEM majors is hilarious, if ill-infomred.

I guess you're suppose to sit back and not give a shit, which would probably be deemed racist. Or you can care but just don't say anything.

Some people have time on their hands to "care" about things. The rest of us are busy supporting the "chronically" (by choice) unemployed

Some people have time on their hands to "care" about things. The rest of us are busy supporting the "chronically" (by choice) unemployed

I do appreciate your concerns over my employment. Since it seems very important to you I'd be glad to discuss.

I was laid off in February 2009 after the financial markets went to sh*ts. They laid off 11 of the 12 people in my group. When you earn your fees by placing capital and all the capital dries up there is not a lot of use for your team.

I had a choice next of going back to work for a larger firm or going with a smaller start-up that was doing work with Chinese investors. I thought the latter group was a new challenge plus being more entrepreneurial with higher potential upside. I'm well aware that higher reward often comes with higher risk. It didn't work out. I don't regret trying it.

One could argue to go the iolo route where you work for the government or a union and can never be fired. I'm quite alright taking entrepreneurial risks and if losing your job is a potential result then so be it.

I do appreciate your concerns over my employment. Since it seems very important to you I'd be glad to discuss.

I was laid off in February 2009 after the financial markets went to sh*ts. They laid off 11 of the 12 people in my group. When you earn your fees by placing capital and all the capital dries up there is not a lot of use for your team.

I had a choice next of going back to work for a larger firm or going with a smaller start-up that was doing work with Chinese investors. I thought the latter group was a new challenge plus being more entrepreneurial with higher potential upside. I'm well aware that higher reward often comes with higher risk. It didn't work out. I don't regret trying it.

One could argue to go the iolo route where you work for the government or a union and can never be fired. I'm quite alright taking entrepreneurial risks and if losing your job is a potential result then so be it.
Unions can get fired. Just look at the UAW before and after robots came along.

Back