Jesus Christ as God and the Trinity Was Not Invented Until the Fourth Century?

The straw that broke the camel's back was when Jesus said to his accusers!
"Before Abraham I AM"
This simple answer drove his accusers up a wall,because they knew YHWH told Moses,tell them ,I AM who I AM.
Jesus saying "Before Abraham I AM",clearly said Jesus was saying he was YHWH incarnated into the flesh.

... threatening to the authorities.

"Before Abraham I AM"
This simple answer drove his accusers up a wall,because they knew YHWH told Moses,tell them ,I AM who I AM.
Jesus saying "Before Abraham I AM",clearly said Jesus was saying he was YHWH incarnated into the flesh.

Uh, yeah. :palm:

I'd rather be a slave to Christ than rule the world. You, on the other hand, are a slave to sin. I pity you.

I would rather you be a slave to Christ to. Docile people are easy to control. They do what they're told.

I'd rather be a slave to Christ than rule the world. You, on the other hand, are a slave to sin. I pity you.

jesus taught love

I accept his wisdom

You have accepted someone elses interpitation of his message in return for thinking you will live forever

If that was not offered you would ignore Jesus

jesus taught love

I accept his wisdom

You have accepted someone elses interpitation of his message in return for thinking you will live forever

Jesus taught 'submission'.

'Turn the other cheek'.
'The Last shall be First'.
'Give Caesar what is Caesar's'.
'Forgive your trespassers'.

If Jesus would have been President during 9/11, he would have 'turned the other cheek' and 'forgiven his trespassers'.

Real people, pragmatic people, people that live in the Real World, ... they go to Pakistan and clarify the situation.

jesus taught love

I accept his wisdom

Perhaps he has merely observed followers like you, you're not about love at all.

How about getting back on topic? Atheists claim that Jesus as God was not introduced until the fourth century. I have presented proof that they are wrong. No one has tried to refute this. Anyone care to try, rather than deflecting and insults? I mean, that's what grown-ups do.

How about getting back on topic? Atheists claim that Jesus as God was not introduced until the fourth century. I have presented proof that they are wrong. No one has tried to refute this. Anyone care to try, rather than deflecting and insults? I mean, that's what grown-ups do.

I don't much give a fuck when it started.

who fucking claims that idiot?

there are no gods or monsters

there is no proof of your beliefs

"Before Abraham I AM"

The Gospel of John! Might as well have been written by Lewis Carroll.

Even scholarly Christians reject it and consider almost ALL of the quotes attributed to Jesus...to be fraudulent.

"Sin!"

That is something a human does that offends that god of yours...which is goddam near EVERYTHING humans do other than kiss the god's ass.

And the god supposedly was willing to forgive humans for offending it...

...but only on the condition that humans first torture and kill its son.

Jesus H. Christ.

First you people guess there is a GOD...and then you give it attributes that would land it in an insane asylum if it were a human.

Doesn't that bother you?

Back