Jesus Christ as God and the Trinity Was Not Invented Until the Fourth Century?

Who were the ten eye-witnesses?

Not Paul or Luke.

The author's of the New Testament Books.....as detailed in their own historical record which survives today....then of course we have the Roman documented history of Pilate who actually executed Jesus on the cross as recorded by the Roman Historical Authors "Tacitus, circa A.D. 52-54 approx." and then the supposed literally satirist "Samosata"....along with the controversial record of the Jew who kept a running record for Rome (Josephus), circa A.D. 37.....supposedly controversial because some secular anti-christs such as yourself suggest that parts of Josephus's record is false while ignoring the historically proven record that mentions the Christ a 2nd time in his works Antiquities, xviii.33 -- a direct quote from this record found in Josephus's works ANTIQUITIES where Josephus is talking about JAMES....THE BROTHER OF JESUS, "....the brother of the so called Christ."

So called Christ (Messiah) or not.....Josephus is admitting that Jesus was a real historical figure.

As far as the author's being EYEWITNESSES to the Christ and His miraculous time on this earth...the record is found within the New Testament writing of the Apostle Peter...who not only professes that He and the other disciples personally witnessed the events recorded in these books found in the New Testament and declared them not to be fables or fairy tales but eyewitness truth.....Peter personally vouched for the Apostleship of Paul in validating him as one of the original Apostles simply born out of time and place.

Peter made the statement that Paul was just as much an Apostle appointed by the Christ Himself as was any of the other 12 that were appointed....Paul was given WISDOM, (a supernatural wisdom)….and Peter stated Paul had made a written record and forwarded it to some of the Christians who were struggling with Paul's words, some things hard to understand by those who were unlearned....while some attempted to twist the words of Paul to work for their own destruction...these type of people were actually UNSTABLE because they were UNTAUGHT in the truth.....thus they not only twist the words of Brother Paul, but also the words of the REST OF THE SCRIPTURES. -- 2 Peter 3:15-16. There it is...… The Apostle Peter considered Paul an apostle of the Christ whose letters were to be taught along side the rest of the scriptures as TRUTH.

Who does one trust in accepting Paul as an actual Apostle....the words of Peter or the words of some 21st century secular atheist Anti-Christ? I choose door number 1......the words of Peter.

As far as being eyewitnesses to the life of HISTORICAL JESUS....Paul declares such, "For we (the apostles) did not follow cunningly devised fables when we made known to you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, BUT WERE EYEWITNESSES OF HIS MAJESTY. -- 1 Peter 1:16

This type of eyewitness is prima facie evidence.....and stands as truth until you provide the objective evidence that proves that Peter never saw Jesus, never witnessed the events he claimed to have witnessed....Go for it PROVE YOUR NEGATIVE some 21 hundred years removed from the actual event. ;)

Last edited:
The author's of the New Testament Books.....as detailed in their own historical record which survives today....then of course we have the Roman documented history of Pilate who actually executed Jesus on the cross as recorded by the Roman Historical Authors "Tacitus, circa A.D. 52-54 approx." and then the supposed literally satirist "Samosata"....along with the controversial record of the Jew who kept a running record for Rome (Josephus), circa A.D. 37.....supposedly controversial because some secular anti-christs such as yourself suggest that parts of Josephus's record is false while ignoring the historically proven record that mentions the Christ a 2nd time in his works Antiquities, xviii.33 -- a direct quote from this record found in Josephus's works ANTIQUITIES where Josephus is talking about JAMES....THE BROTHER OF JESUS, "....the brother of the so called Christ."

So called Christ (Messiah) or not.....Josephus is admitting that Jesus was a real historical figure.

As far as the author's being EYEWITNESSES to the Christ and His miraculous time on this earth...the record is found within the New Testament writing of the Apostle Peter...who not only professes that He and the other disciples personally witnessed the events recorded in these books found in the New Testament and declared them not to be fables or fairy tales but eyewitness truth.....Peter personally vouched for the Apostleship of Paul in validating him as one of the original Apostles simply born out of time and place.

Peter made the statement that Paul was just as much an Apostle appointed by the Christ Himself as was any of the other 12 that were appointed....Paul was given WISDOM, (a supernatural wisdom)….and Peter stated Paul had made a written record and forwarded it to some of the Christians who were struggling with Paul's words, some things hard to understand by those who were unlearned....while some attempted to twist the words of Paul to work for their own destruction...these type of people were actually UNSTABLE because they were UNTAUGHT in the truth.....thus they not only twist the words of Brother Paul, but also the words of the REST OF THE SCRIPTURES. -- 2 Peter 3:15-16. There it is...… The Apostle Peter considered Paul an apostle of the Christ whose letters were to be taught along side the rest of the scriptures as TRUTH.

Who does one trust in accepting Paul as an actual Apostle....the words of Peter or the words of some 21st century secular atheist Anti-Christ? I choose door number 1......the words of Peter.

As far as being eyewitnesses to the life of HISTORICAL JESUS....Paul declares such, "For we (the apostles) did not follow cunningly devised fables when we made known to you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, BUT WERE EYEWITNESSES OF HIS MAJESTY. -- 1 Peter 1:16

This type of eyewitness is prima facie evidence.....and stands as truth until you provide the objective evidence that proves that Peter never saw Jesus, never witnessed the events he claimed to have witnessed....Go for it PROVE YOUR NEGATIVE some 21 hundred years removed from the actual event. ;)

So I take it that YOU blindly guess there is a god...that the god is described in the Bible...and that Jesus was divine as being part of (an incarnation of) that god...correct?

So I take it that YOU blindly guess there is a god...that the god is described in the Bible...and that Jesus was divine as being part of (an incarnation of) that god...correct?

And MY FAITH is what business TO YOU? Just how far do you wish to stick you nose up my asshole in denying me my 1st amendment rights? ;) If you can demonstrate there is no God....go for it. :laugh: But what makes you assume your lack of faith effects my faith when you can't present any objective evidence to the contrary that would discredit MY FAITH BASED TRUTH ground on the prima facie realities of history actual and physical science?

Tacitus wasn't an eye witness and none of them were present when Jesus was interrogated by Herod or Pilate.

Always ask... who was there.. Who was the "eye witness".

And MY FAITH is what business TO YOU? Just how far do you wish to stick you nose up my asshole in denying me my 1st amendment rights? ;) If you can demonstrate there is no God....go for it. :laugh: But what makes you assume your lack of faith effects my faith when you can't present any objective evidence to the contrary that would discredit MY FAITH BASED TRUTH ground on the prima facie realities of history actual and physical science?

Ummmm...is that a "yes" or a "no?"

Tacitus wasn't an eye witness and none of them were present when Jesus was interrogated by Herod or Pilate.

Always ask... who was there.. Who was the "eye witness".

So…… you are saying that a historian that lived within decades of the event......did not know the actual truth when he recorded that history....but you do some 21 centuries removed from the event? FYI: Tacitus is revealing a history of what Pilate witnessed, not himself.

You are suggesting that anyone that quotes anything from someone like G. Washington is telling lies because they never actually lived and witnessed the life of G. Washington? If this is true then nothing in ancient history actually happened it is all a myth because there was no actual eyewitnesses to the documentation alive today? :palm: As I said, its a most difficult thing to PROVE A NEGATIVE by talking BS.

Last edited:
The gospels and Acts of the Apostles were originally anonymous until they were attributed to Matthew, Mark, Luke and John during the course of the second century. It is generally agreed that Mark and Luke were not disciples, so that leaves Matthew and John, both of which appear to borrow from Mark’s Gospel. As one scholar notes: Why would a disciple who had walked with Jesus rely so heavily on the writing of someone who was not a disciple? Scholars are in agreement that none of the gospels could have been written by an eyewitness to the events portrayed.

virtually all atheists agree with you......the rest of us don't give a fuck what you think.......

So…… you are saying that a historian that lived within decades of the event......did not know the actual truth when he recorded that history....but you do some 21 centuries removed from the event? FYI: Tacitus is revealing a history of what Pilate witnessed, not himself.

You are suggesting that anyone that quotes anything from someone like G. Washington is telling lies because they never actually lived and witnessed the life of G. Washington? If this is true then nothing in ancient history actually happened it is all a myth because there was no actual eyewitnesses to the documentation alive today? :palm: As I said, its a most difficult thing to PROVE A NEGATIVE by talking BS.

More than 20 years after the fact..

More than 20 years after the fact..

So he could never have had access to those who actually witnessed the fact that Jesus was a real person. Rome's official history is nothing but "myths".....taught as fact to those in secular universities all over the world? Would that not make any and everything you have presented a myth as well? As I said.....you can't BS the simple truth. You know more than the actual record of history recorded during the same generation of the events of historical record......21 hundred years later? Yep....you certainly have demonstrated to me a reason beyond doubt to ignore the prima facie evidence that proves the historicity of Jesus Christ. :innocent:

Prima Facie: Clear beyond the reason of any sane person to doubt. As it first appears. People are placed on death row everyday in this nation based upon the prima facie evidences...why? Because the defendants lawyer failed to present the OBJECTIVE EVIDENCE that would make the jury doubt the evidences presented even through no one directly witnessed the event in question. There are ways at arriving at the TRUTH of any question void of presenting objective facts in evidence. Prima Facie truth stands as truth until it can be proven different. You have presented no reason to doubt the HISTORY OF THE ROMAN EMPIRE that demonstrated that JESUS was a real person with a real following that was punished by the Roman Empire....from the historical record of Pilate executing Jesus to the fact of our modern day Calendar based upon the historicity of Christ Jesus.

Yet...its not YOU that is the radical....its the rest of the world that's insane? Really? ;)

Last edited:
So he could never have had access to those who actually witnessed the fact that Jesus was a real person. Rome's official history is nothing but "myths".....taught as fact to those in secular universities all over the world? Would that not make any and everything you have presented a myth as well? As I said.....you can't BS the simple truth. You know more than the actual record of history recorded during the same generation of the events of historical record......21 hundred years later? Yep....you certainly have demonstrated to me a reason beyond doubt to ignore the prima facie evidence that proves the historicity of Jesus Christ. :innocent:

Prima Facie: Clear beyond the reason of any sane person to doubt. As it first appears. People are placed on death row everyday in this nation based upon the prima facie evidences...why? Because the defendants lawyer failed to present the OBJECTIVE EVIDENCE that would make the jury doubt the evidences presented even through no one directly witnessed the event in question. There are ways at arriving at the TRUTH of any question void of presenting objective facts in evidence.

Prima Facie truth stands as truth until it can be proven different. You have presented no reason to doubt the HISTORY OF THE ROMAN EMPIRE that demonstrated that JESUS was a real person with a real following that was punished by the Roman Empire....from the historical record of Pilate executing Jesus to the fact of our modern day Calendar based upon the historicity of Christ Jesus.

Yet...its not YOU that is the radical....its the rest of the world that's insane? Really? ;)

If you mean Romulus and Remus.. yes.That's myth.. Jesus was a person .. no one is doubting that .

Back