Jesus Christ as God and the Trinity Was Not Invented Until the Fourth Century?

:palm: God's wife is a whore?!?

It's uppity women like you that blasphemy 'the Universal God of Love' ... you should have your head removed and killed for being an Agent of Satan and practicing Witchcraft!
Lol, tell me how you really feel. Meanwhile, I’m casting a long distance spell on you, let me know when your teeth start falling out.

No one has to reject education to be a Christian or a Jew.

it is a requirement for atheism, however.....there is no belief system in the world more irrational than atheism.......it even rejects its own principles...."I will reject that which cannot be proven"........"There is no deity"......

fine, give me a quote from the Bible that says YHWH had a wife....

Asherah was worshipped in ancient Israel as the consort of El and in Judah as the consort of Yahweh and Queen of Heaven (the Hebrews baked small cakes for her festival):

See Jeremiah...

"Seest thou not what they do in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem? The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger."

"... to burn incense unto the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her, as we have done, we, and our fathers, our kings, and our princes, in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem ..."

In Jeremiah 44:15-18:

Then all the men who knew that their wives were burning incense to other gods, along with all the women who were present—a large assembly—and all the people living in Lower and Upper Egypt, said to Jeremiah, "We will not listen to the message you have spoken to us in the name of the LORD! We will certainly do everything we said we would: We will burn incense to the Queen of Heaven and will pour out drink offerings to her just as we and our fathers, our kings and our officials did in the towns of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem.

At that time we had plenty of food and were well off and suffered no harm. But ever since we stopped burning incense to the Queen of Heaven and pouring out drink offerings to her, we have had nothing and have been perishing by sword and famine."

There is also the Jewish temple at Elephantine Island (Egypt).. maybe 600 BC that refers to the Queen of Heaven Asherah.

Luke was an eye witness.....

The gospels and Acts of the Apostles were originally anonymous until they were attributed to Matthew, Mark, Luke and John during the course of the second century. It is generally agreed that Mark and Luke were not disciples, so that leaves Matthew and John, both of which appear to borrow from Mark’s Gospel. As one scholar notes: Why would a disciple who had walked with Jesus rely so heavily on the writing of someone who was not a disciple? Scholars are in agreement that none of the gospels could have been written by an eyewitness to the events portrayed.

The gospels and Acts of the Apostles were originally anonymous until they were attributed to Matthew, Mark, Luke and John during the course of the second century. It is generally agreed that Mark and Luke were not disciples, so that leaves Matthew and John, both of which appear to borrow from Mark’s Gospel. As one scholar notes: Why would a disciple who had walked with Jesus rely so heavily on the writing of someone who was not a disciple? Scholars are in agreement that none of the gospels could have been written by an eyewitness to the events portrayed.

Its sort of weird that in so many stories there are NO witnesses at all..

Back