Jesus Christ as God and the Trinity Was Not Invented Until the Fourth Century?

Yes.. and the belief lingered for a while.. Several thousand small clay idols of Asherah have been found in Jerusalem.

I can get her video on Eden to load, but I may have seen part of it a few years ago. It seems that she thinks it was a real garden in Jerusalem, but Jerusalem is so stony and arid that it made no sense to me. The story was borrowed from the Babylonians and was probably set in Dilmun which had hundreds of fresh water springs... and thousands of ancient clay tablets that tell the story a thousand years before Genesis.

Yes.. and the belief lingered for a while.. Several thousand small clay idols of Asherah have been found in Jerusalem.

I can get her video on Eden to load, but I may have seen part of it a few years ago. It seems that she thinks it was a real garden in Jerusalem, but Jerusalem is so stony and arid that it made no sense to me. The story was borrowed from the Babylonians and was probably set in Dilmun which had hundreds of fresh water springs... and thousands of ancient clay tablets that tell the story a thousand years before Genesis.
She started as the consort of El, El evolved into Yahweh, Yahweh inherited Asherah. They tried to write her out of the stories as they became monotheistic societies but failed. She can still be found in the Bible. I recall Judges being one such book.

Some of these posts sure make a great deal of certain things based upon a lack of logic and false premises. Using the style of arguments used by those attempting to discredit the written record found in the Holy Scriptures is indeed funny and entertaining. Such an argument would be like declaring that a historical figure such as G. Washington is nothing but a myth based upon the type of government format used had bits and pieces of it mirrored previously in history. The Constitution used parts based upon the Magna Carta. These types of arguments prove nothing as there is nothing precluding both to be based upon a truth. Last time I looked 2 truths do not make an untruth.

Another example is making the claim that Jesus was a mythical figure based upon the record found in the religion of Buddha. Some claim that Buddha was born of a virgin "....just like Jesus was supposedly born".....in reality there might be a story promoted declaring that Buddha was born of a virgin....but history actual points out the Buddha had both a mother and a father. Buddha's mother was born in 560BC and died at the age of 80 in 480BC....her name was Maya, she was born near the city of Kapilavastu...at the base of the Himalayan mountains (Nepal). Buddha's father was Suddhodana the king of Sakhys Then they appear to declare that the 12 disciples of Jesus was stolen from another religion....but once again history proves that Buddha had a great deal more supposed original disciples than 12

Its the same lack of logic used for all the other false charges.....such as suggesting that because NOTHING HAS BEEN FOUND IN ARCHEOLOGY.....then the record must be false. A negative can prove nor disprove anything.

Simply because there is more than one record based upon an oral history......that have some similar events of oral record.....these records do not prove nor disprove anything. Logic: You can have 100 stories concerning the same event.....you can have 100 different versions. Logic dictates that only one can be based upon a true record. There are but two logical conclusions: You can have all 100 stories based upon lies.....or you can have 99 false stories and one true story...but in the end there is only one TRUTH for any ONE EVENT.....even if its based upon prima facie evidences it stands as truth until OBJECTIVELY testable evidences can be presented presenting doubt based upon that evidence.

So far.....no one has produced any real evidence of an objective, testable format....its all based upon opinion based BS. Therefore.....the record found in the Holy Scriptures stands as truth because there certainly is REASON TO DOUBT those who oppose that record.

Last edited:
She started as the consort of El, El evolved into Yahweh, Yahweh inherited Asherah. They tried to write her out of the stories as they became monotheistic societies but failed. She can still be found in the Bible. I recall Judges being one such book.

:palm: God's wife is a whore?!?

It's uppity women like you that blasphemy 'the Universal God of Love' ... you should have your head removed and killed for being an Agent of Satan and practicing Witchcraft!

so because other religions think there was a creation you think Genesis is copied?........I have proven every other claim you have made to be a lie, do I need to waste my time......I think I can just let it stand as an assumption that everything you post is a lie......

she is mentioned in the bible as an idol that the Canaanites worshiped......hardly supports a claim God was married.........

Some of these posts sure make a great deal of certain things based upon a lack of logic and false premises. Using the style of arguments used by those attempting to discredit the written record found in the Holy Scriptures is indeed funny and entertaining. Such an argument would be like declaring that a historical figure such as G. Washington is nothing but a myth based upon the type of government format used had bits and pieces of it mirrored previously in history. The Constitution used parts based upon the Magna Carta. These types of arguments prove nothing as there is nothing precluding both to be based upon a truth. Last time I looked 2 truths do not make an untruth.

Another example is making the claim that Jesus was a mythical figure based upon the record found in the religion of Buddha. Some claim that Buddha was born of a virgin "....just like Jesus was supposedly born".....in reality there might be a story promoted declaring that Buddha was born of a virgin....but history actual points out the Buddha had both a mother and a father. Buddha's mother was born in 560BC and died at the age of 80 in 480BC....her name was Maya, she was born near the city of Kapilavastu...at the base of the Himalayan mountains (Nepal). Buddha's father was Suddhodana the king of Sakhys Then they appear to declare that the 12 disciples of Jesus was stolen from another religion....but once again history proves that Buddha had a great deal more supposed original disciples than 12

Its the same lack of logic used for all the other false charges.....such as suggesting that because NOTHING HAS BEEN FOUND IN ARCHEOLOGY.....then the record must be false. A negative can prove nor disprove anything.

Simply because there is more than one record based upon an oral history......that have some similar events of oral record.....these records do not prove nor disprove anything. Logic: You can have 100 stories concerning the same event.....you can have 100 different versions. Logic dictates that only one can be based upon a true record. There are but two logical conclusions: You can have all 100 stories based upon lies.....or you can have 99 false stories and one true story...but in the end there is only one TRUTH for any ONE EVENT.....even if its based upon prima facie evidences it stands as truth until OBJECTIVELY testable evidences can be presented presenting doubt based upon that evidence.

So far.....no one has produced any real evidence of an objective, testable format....its all based upon opinion based BS. Therefore.....the record found in the Holy Scriptures stands as truth because there certainly is REASON TO DOUBT those who oppose that record.

And no one has given objective evidence of the jesus myth outside of a book written to promote Christianity i.e. the christian bible

It is found no where in history of that time, no roman history or jewish history , and no Regarding the quotes from the historian Josephus about Jesus

Flavius Josephus was a Jewish priest at the time of the Jewish Revolt of A.D. 66. He was captured by the Romans, imprisoned, set free, and then retired to Rome where he wrote a history of the Jewish Revolt called the Jewish War. Later he wrote Antiquities as a history of the Jews. It is in Antiquities that he mentions Christ. The mention is called the "Testimonium Flavianum" (Ant. 18.63-64)

The problem with the copies of Antiquities is that they appear to have been rewritten in favor of Jesus and some say too favorable to have been written by a Jew. Add to this that the Christians were the ones who kept and made the copies of the Josephus documents throughout history and you have a shadow of doubt cast upon the quotes.

JESUS CHRIST - NO HISTORICAL EVIDENCE

IN ONE OF THE MOST CAREFULLY DOCUMENTED PERIODS OF ROMAN AND ANCIENT HISTORY

http://www.worldfuturefund.org/History/jesushistory.html

Last edited:
just stop the lies.......perhaps some pagan god that you worship had a wife......YHWH did not.......

Clearly he did.. Read your Bible.. Why do you think they have found over 4,000 clay idols to Asherah in Jerusalem?

Jeremiah 7:18 The children gather wood, the fathers light the fire ...

The children gather wood, the fathers light the fire, and the women knead
the dough and make cakes to offer to the Queen of Heaven. ...

Clearly he did.. Read your Bible.. Why do you think they have found over 4,000 clay idols to Asherah in Jerusalem?

Jerusalem had many pagans like yourself,or atheist,whatever you call yourself!

just stop the lies.......perhaps some pagan god that you worship had a wife......YHWH did not.......

Monotheism didn't happen overnight.. It was a slow process over time.. Originally the Hebrews worshiped the Canaanite pantheon. According to the bible Abraham's father Terah was an idol maker.

Back