jesus isn't real and he's going to kill you

Bring him on! But if he isn't real then never mind.

Actually I would like to chat with the guy to see what he thinks about the religion based on him.

Bring him on! But if he isn't real then never mind.

Actually I would like to chat with the guy to see what he thinks about the religion based on him.

He'd trip out.

My man preached love and respect, and look at what his fundamentalist followers bring forth: Hate, intolerance and fear mongering. My guess is that Jesus would wonder why on Earth fundamentalist "Christians" named themselves after him.

Its classic Idoltry.

He'd trip out.

My man preached love and respect, and look at what his fundamentalist followers bring forth: Hate, intolerance and fear mongering. My guess is that Jesus would wonder why on Earth fundamentalist "Christians" named themselves after him.

Its classic Idoltry.

If you call yourself a christian you probably ain't!

True Christians are good people.
They are few though.

And I do not even believe in Gawd.
Or an afterlife, etc.

I have said this before but for the newcomers.
I feel that Religion and the promise of an after life degrades the only certain life we have.

True Christians are good people.
They are few though.

And I do not even believe in Gawd.
Or an afterlife, etc.

I have said this before but for the newcomers.
I feel that Religion and the promise of an after life degrades the only certain life we have.

No one should care if you don't believe in God or an afterlife. It's a personal decision. I also don't think people should mock those who do believe.

No one should care if you don't believe in God or an afterlife. It's a personal decision. I also don't think people should mock those who do believe.

We wouldn't if believers would keep to themselves and stop trying to destroy public education by fighting against the teaching of evolution, mandating abstinence-only education, etc.

We wouldn't if believers would keep to themselves and stop trying to destroy public education by fighting against the teaching of evolution, mandating abstinence-only education, etc.

you keep saying you want to keep to yourselves, yet it always seems that these issues keeping being brought up in threads like this one......one atheist stirs the shit, another complains that the shit is being stirred....

It depends on the the circumstances, some people need a good mocking, especially when they are faux Christians! We have many on this very forum!!!!!

AMEN to that, respect where respect is due.

Yep if they leave me alone I leave them alone. However their beliefs do not allow them to leave me alone, they are on a god given mission to rule/dominate the world.
Unfortunately so are some others who worship exactly the same god of Abraham.

Back