jesus isn't real and he's going to kill you

morons itt:

A Christian is a person who adheres to Christianity, an Abrahamic, monotheistic, religionJesus of Nazareth, based on the life and teachings of
  • Main Entry: 1Chris·tian
  • Pronunciation: \ˈkris-chən, ˈkrish-\
  • Function: noun
  • Etymology: Latin christianus, adjective & noun, from Greek christianos, from Christos
  • Date: 1526
1 a : one who professes belief in the teachings of Jesus Christ b (1) : disciple 2 (2) : a member of one of the Churches of Christ separating from the Disciples of Christ in 1906 (3)
Chris⋅tian

–adjective 1. of, pertaining to, or derived from Jesus Christ or His teachings: a Christian faith. 2. of, pertaining to, believing in, or belonging to the religion based on the teachings of Jesus Christ: Spain is a Christian country.
–noun 7. a person who believes in Jesus Christ; adherent of Christianity. 8. a person who exemplifies in his or her life the teachings of Christ: He died like a true Christian. 9. a member of any of certain Protestant churches, as the Disciples of Christ and the Plymouth Brethren.
sources: wiki, websters, dictionary.com, common sense

Last edited:
it is just a name to describe people who follow christ....nothing more
You shouldn't take it so seriously.

Christian means "Christlike"... Just like Paulian would me "Like Paul"... Soc is just being accurate.

hey guys i apoligize that 2/3rds of the mods are idiots and don't know the definition of christian, despite it being in multiple dictionaries. their theory that there was only ever one christian is right up there among one of the dumbest things i have ever heard.

carry on

Last edited:
I was a Catholic and they don't tell you the whole story, they have kind of condensed it down.
That's because, just like any institution of learning geared toward the general public, it's geared towards the least common denominator. But that shouldn't stop you from learning more through the Church or on your own.

Which is very Paul-like, hence his assertion.

Christ didn't worship Christ.

a Christian is a follower of Christ....Christ couldn't have followed Christ, thus it is improper grammar to say Christ was a Christian....if we are in fact "Paul-like" then we are followers of Christ, thus Paul and we would be Christians....

Back