Joan of Arc and Nine Other "Queer" Saints

Really? If that is so, then why are some here, obsessed with the personal lives of others, so much so, they seek to demean or invalidate them, in order to make themselves look and feel good? Seems like a whole lot of insecurity and self esteem issues afoot.

So there are a lot of fools and idiots on here, doesn't mean you have to deal with them. DY is what we call a windup merchant on this side of the pond.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=wind-up merchant

Unlike your taxes. Perhaps you could shine that "harsh light of truth" on your own life first, before going around looking for people to condemn.

Oh, please. That'll never happen. Republicans and conservatives never see their own wrongdoing as "wrong". They never look "inward". Always outward, outside of themselves. Probably too painful, to do otherwise.

Guilty. I am a bigot.
A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

At least I can admit the truth to myself. I, however am not a racist. I do not believe that my race or any other race is superior to another. Are you willing to admit that?
Check all your past posting about welfare queens, Barack Obama, blacks being on the Democratic plantation, blacks "allegedly" committing more crimes than whites, and all that other nonsense., and then answer.

Check all your past posting about welfare queens, Barack Obama, blacks being on the Democratic plantation, blacks "allegedly" committing more crimes than whites, and all that other nonsense., and then answer.
Cite an example. You must have me confused with another whitey, since we all look alike.

Cite an example. You must have me confused with another whitey, since we all look alike.

Uh, memo to DY...Lincoln freed the slaves. Cite? You have me fucked up. When I start following your directives, you can be certain, it's the "end times".
Whitey? There you go, talking about yourself again. I don't use racial pejoratives...but feel free. You are what you eat.

Obviously we have a different perception of reality. You're entitled to yours, I'm entitled to mine. I am never "pretensive". I find it interesting that you're willing to provide an out for a bona fide racist and bigot. Again.

"I am never "pretensive".

Ironic post by Poet, will always be ironic.

Uh, memo to DY...Lincoln freed the slaves. Cite? You have me fucked up. When I start following your directives, you can be certain, it's the "end times".
Whitey? There you go, talking about yourself again. I don't use racial pejoratives...but feel free. You are what you eat.

Yes I do. :D

Back