Joan of Arc and Nine Other "Queer" Saints

Really? Everyone knows what he was referring to when he made the "n-word" reference, and it wasn't "nincompoop", and you and I and everyone here knows it. You can masturbate with him to your heart's delight...I'm clear. You're the one that refuses to make a positive ruling on the use of the n-word, and all other racial pejoratives. It's called "the lack of leadership". Or cowardice.

No, everybody knows that you are being pretensive here. You deliberately pretended you never saw the original post, even though it was both quoted and referred to later. Your argument is that we all had the same deliberate pretense, we didn't. Plus we all saw the post.

Cowardice would be to cave to your attempt to "force" me to agree. It would be easier just to pretend I agreed with you, you'd give me a "thank you" click and use the post "against" DY, on and on...

Instead I point out what actually happened. As it stands you two really should go to the War Zone, get a room and hash this out rather than hijack a thread to talk about DY's daddy.

No, everybody knows that you are being pretensive here. You deliberately pretended you never saw the original post, even though it was both quoted and referred to later. Your argument is that we all had the same deliberate pretense, we didn't. Plus we all saw the post.
Obviously we have a different perception of reality. You're entitled to yours, I'm entitled to mine. I am never "pretensive". I find it interesting that you're willing to provide an out for a bona fide racist and bigot. Again.

Obviously we have a different perception of reality. You're entitled to yours, I'm entitled to mine. I am never "pretensive". I find it interesting that you're willing to provide an out for a bona fide racist and bigot. Again.

I simply like to point out facts. It doesn't matter if it is an "out" for somebody you assume to be racist or not. If it is based on him saying "n-word" after making that post mocking you about IA with "nincompoop" that you base this on, then you are definitely being pretensive, or disingenuous if you would rather.

I get tired of eleventy-million threads talking about it, when we all know what he said in the post you pretended to "ignore".

No, bitch, that's not how it went, as I documented.

Your first post to me:

Originally Posted by Damn Yankee

"I believe that you'd vote for him (Obama) if he condoned Nazism. Because he's liberal. Dem. Black.

Uh, that's a whole lot of insinuation and hyperbole....

But not an insult...

Really? Everyone knows what he was referring to when he made the "n-word" reference, and it wasn't "nincompoop", and you and I and everyone here knows it. You can masturbate with him to your heart's delight...I'm clear. You're the one that refuses to make a positive ruling on the use of the n-word, and all other racial pejoratives. It's called "the lack of leadership". Or cowardice.

I really cannot understand why you feel the need to engage DY all the time? Have you never heard the expression about banging your head against a brick wall?

I really cannot understand why you feel the need to engage DY all the time? Have you never heard the expression about banging your head against a brick wall?

Indeed. But that is precisely how the Nazis got away with persecution of the Jews, gypsies, homosexuals and the mentally ill...by indifference and by being silent. He is not getting a pass with me here. He's a Nazi bagger...and I'll see his demise.

Indeed. But that is precisely how the Nazis got away with persecution of the Jews, gypsies, homosexuals and the mentally ill...by indifference and by being silent. He is not getting a pass with me here. He's a Nazi bagger...and I'll see his demise.
:lol:

For God's sake, this is only a stupid message board. You take things far too seriously.

For God's sake, this is only a stupid message board. You take things far too seriously.

Really? If that is so, then why are some here, obsessed with the personal lives of others, so much so, they seek to demean or invalidate them, in order to make themselves look and feel good? Seems like a whole lot of insecurity and self esteem issues afoot.

Really? If that is so, then why are some here, obsessed with the personal lives of others, so much so, they seek to demean or invalidate them, in order to make themselves look and feel good? Seems like a whole lot of insecurity and self esteem issues afoot.

When you lie then you're going to be called on it. You claim to be a Christian, yet you deny the scriptures. You're a liar.

Back