Joan of Arc and Nine Other "Queer" Saints

Actually we have. You admitted that you had a girlfriend but chose to be gay. The obvious reason is that your dick is too small to satisfy her.
Girlfriend? A girlfriend...not a "girlfriend". And I didn't choose to be gay. I was, am and will be gay. People don't choose their sexual orientation, for the zillioneth time. And the women that I have been with, wanted to continue the relationship...I "chose" not to.

Girlfriend? A girlfriend...not a "girlfriend". And I didn't choose to be gay. I was, am and will be gay. People don't choose their sexual orientation, for the zillioneth time. And the women that I have been with, wanted to continue the relationship...I "chose" not to.
You already said that you had sex with a woman, but prefer men. That was your exact word. Oops.

You already said that you had sex with a woman, but prefer men. That was your exact word. Oops.

Preference, according to my orientation, which I obviously "fought against" in order to have relations with a woman. It's what is natural to one, that determines preference, moron.
Being with a man is natural to me. You should try it, if you haven't already.

Preference, according to my orientation, which I obviously "fought against" in order to have relations with a woman. It's what is natural to one, that determines preference, moron.
Being with a man is natural to me. You should try it, if you haven't already.

There's nothing natural about your preference.

I'm Catholic, dunce.
Which kind? The kind that condones pedophilia perpetrated by priests, or the kind that would bomb abortion clinics and assassinate doctors who perform legal abortions?
I have no respect for the Catholic Church, whatsoever...why do you?

Which kind? The kind that condones pedophilia perpetrated by priests, or the kind that would bomb abortion clinics and assassinate doctors who perform legal abortions?
I have no respect for the Catholic Church, whatsoever...why do you?
You have no respect for the Bible, apparently.

You have no respect for the Bible, apparently.

And who are you to say? Does it say in the Bible that it is permissible for priests, no less, to have sex with children or the vulnerable? Where does it say in the Bible that assassination or violence is permitted? I grew up in the church...the Episcopal Church. And have attended more masses than you in my lifetime. As a choirboy, I sang the liturgy...sometimes, in Latin. The Bible is open to interpretation....but your interpretation isn't "the way".

There's nothing natural about your preference.

Fortunately, your saying that means nothing. You are not in any position to define what is natural for another individual. That's your white privilege, raising it's ugly head. You don't run nothing.

And who are you to say? Does it say in the Bible that it is permissible for priests, no less, to have sex with children or the vulnerable? Where does it say in the Bible that assassination or violence is permitted? I grew up in the church...the Episcopal Church. And have attended more masses than you in my lifetime. As a choirboy, I sang the liturgy...sometimes, in Latin. The Bible is open to interpretation....but your interpretation isn't "the way".

The Bible says your behavior is an abomination. Its not a difficult interpretation.

Fortunately, your saying that means nothing. You are not in any position to define what is natural for another individual. That's your white privilege, raising it's ugly head. You don't run nothing.
Merely calling it likes I sees it. :D

Cite examples of my hatred towards an individual because he or she is gay.

I hate the sin, not the sinner.

You have to be kidding. Calling someone a faggot/queer is enough to show you have absolutely NO respect for the individual and that you have an insane level of hatred towards them. It is just the same as running around calling black people the n word or Asian people the g word etc... it is a sign of bigotry and hate (or fear or both)

Back