Joan of Arc and Nine Other "Queer" Saints

Sez you. sez you. sez you. mock, to your heart's content. We reserve the right to laugh at your mocking, and cry for attention. Really? We're supposed to take you seriously, and you have the ID and avatar you have? Totally laughable.

ROFLMAO... wow, the above truly displays how sad your position is. You have now resorted to pretending my avatar and ID name are somehow relevant to credibility? Seriously, that is truly sad on your part.

ROFLMAO... wow, the above truly displays how sad your position is. You have now resorted to pretending my avatar and ID name are somehow relevant to credibility? Seriously, that is truly sad on your part.

Well, now that you've brought it up, what does your name mean? Superfreak? What are you freaky about? Is it sexual? You can totally tell me.

And somehow, you think it not relevant? That ridiculous picture of a overly developed youngster, "posing", and your ID of "Superfreak", and you think you have one iota of credibility? You shot your own self in the credibility foot, by choosing to be identified as such. Who could take you seriously...and I know you're not stupid. But you have no inkling of image or foresight. And then you want to challenge my credibility or commentary??????????? Thanks for the laugh of the week.

And somehow, you think it not relevant? That ridiculous picture of a overly developed youngster, "posing", and your ID of "Superfreak", and you think you have one iota of credibility? You shot your own self in the credibility foot, by choosing to be identified as such. Who could take you seriously...and I know you're not stupid. But you have no inkling of image or foresight. And then you want to challenge my credibility or commentary??????????? Thanks for the laugh of the week.

To be fair, I don't think that Superfreak's moniker or avatar preclude him from having credibility. I was just asking out of prurient interest.

Well, now that you've brought it up, what does your name mean? Superfreak? What are you freaky about? Is it sexual? You can totally tell me.
Ok...

Ten years ago when I signed up for politics.com, Rick James was singing Superfreak in the back ground. I needed a screen name. Tada!

No, it is not relevant to credibility. That you continue to harp on something shows how pathetically absurd your desperation is.

Wow, that is so boring. You could have made something up!

LOL.... I know... had I known that an avatar and ID would suddenly as of today destroy my credibility, I would have chosen better. Or at least created a more elaborate back story.

Bottom line... Poet is reeking from desperation right now and this was the best he could come up with... quite sad really.

No, it is not relevant to credibility. That you continue to harp on something shows how pathetically absurd your desperation is.

Well, continue to operate in your own "Private Idaho", while the rest of us "normal, and well-adjusted" humans, operate in ours. Whom do you think folks would consider more credible, a clown or a writer? My ID is "poet"....yours is "superfreak". Do the math.

Well, continue to operate in your own "Private Idaho", while the rest of us "normal, and well-adjusted" humans, operate in ours. Whom do you think folks would consider more credible, a clown or a writer? My ID is "poet"....yours is "superfreak". Do the math.

LMAO... 'Private Idaho'??? Do explain that one to us.

As for My ID.... I could always post under my other ID if you prefer. That one is GOD. I mean, who would most people consider more credible. GOD or a poet?

I am the most credible of all posters for my ID is GOD.

Bow down before me pathetic little poet. Your credibility is NOTHING compared to that of the Almighty God Himself.

LMAO... 'Private Idaho'??? Do explain that one to us.

As for My ID.... I could always post under my other ID if you prefer. That one is GOD. I mean, who would most people consider more credible. GOD or a poet?

However, I exemplify and embody "a poet"...you hardly embody or invoke "God". LOL.

This message is hidden because GOD is on your ignore list.

I thought I would go on and fix that now, before it got any further "out of hand". I don't believe in "false" gods. Certainly one with no profile or past postings. LOLOLOLOL.
I wager, you'll be wanting for followers or advocates...just a thought.

Right. But I'm intelligent and can read between your lines, otherwise obscure to lesser persons. You're being intellectually dishonest, yet, again. Having a heavy flow day, are we?

You can read nothing about me, your weak "I can read you" is utter nonsense. Intellectually dishonest is pretending it would be normal for a woman in that role to wear a dress. It would be flat stupid. Winning Generals are not stupid.

I thought I would go on and fix that now, before it got any further "out of hand". I don't believe in "false" gods. Certainly one with no profile or past postings. LOLOLOLOL.

'God' has been around this message board longer than you.

God wins! :D

And he hates homosexuality.

I knew a tomboy in college who was always out playing sports with the guys, and who dressed up in hoodies and sweats, and chose not to wear make-up or mess with her hair. She dated guys, however, and would dress-up really nice for dances, dinners, and all of the important functions that went on. It was always funny to see her in a dress and heels.

She was probably hot.

God wins! :D

And he hates homosexuality.

Winning is a moot point to the real God. Any pretenders or false gods don't even factor in. God has never said that he hates anything. God has spoke to men's hearts, and always one on one. And guess what? You don't speak for God. God said so.

Back