Joan Rivers Murdered by Obama? Michelle Obama a transsexual?

They continuously streamed out lies about him. You probably "missed it" only because you believed all of it. Just as you believe all the lies praising Trump.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

what were some lies continuously streamed about obama?

They put up with his sorry ass for eight long years with ZERO, NADA, ZILCH, NO attacks like Trump has had to put up with EVERY freakin' day since the election.
Liar! Obama was attacked by the right every day since he first became a candidate, starting with the birther nonsense and continuing today with the BS about him being gay. The main difference being that the attacks on Obama are 99% lies while the attacks on Trump are mostly true, just that the right runs interference for Trump and buries the truth.

Liar! Obama was attacked by the right every day since he first became a candidate, starting with the birther nonsense and continuing today with the BS about him being gay. The main difference being that the attacks on Obama are 99% lies while the attacks on Trump are mostly true, just that the right runs interference for Trump and buries the truth.

He-he, this dimwit won't give up!

You finally got the libtards on here to STFU. Let's see how long this lasts..............

You are both being immeasurably stupid. Realize this is coming from someone named Confederate Butt Plug and listen for your ancestors rolling in their graves. The funniest thing is I'm being this way on purpose unlike you.

I don't have a list, so just off the top of my head: that he was a Muslim and took his oath of office on a Koran instead of a Bible, that he had a prayer rug on Air Force One, all kinds of fake scandals. It just went on and on. I wasn't much of a fan of Obama, but once the lies started, I became a defender, just because they were lies. That's also part of why I'm critical of Trump. Too many lies.

Back