Joan Rivers Murdered by Obama? Michelle Obama a transsexual?

No where but this forum would ban me for my humor, in a thread about Michelle Obama being a man with a bunch of Photoshopped pictures of her with a dick!

But now, if the MOD GODS are Politically biased and trying to play favorites, they can always prove it by banning me.

It's OK, because the rest of the community is watching.

No where but this forum would ban me for my humor, in a thread about Michelle Obama being a man with a bunch of Photoshopped pictures of her with a dick!

But now, if the MOD GODS are Politically biased and trying to play favorites, they can always prove it by banning me.

It's OK, because the rest of the community is watching.

Your post is clearly a 12b violation. I suspect it has been reported and I fully expect that once the Mods meet you will be given a timeout from JPP. The length of that timeout will be predicated on previous violations

Your attempt at martyrdom falls short as there is no exception for “humor” in 12b

Enjoy your time off

Your post is clearly a 12b violation. I suspect it has been reported and I fully expect that once the Mods meet you will be given a timeout from JPP. The length of that timeout will be predicated on previous violations

Your attempt at martyrdom falls short as there is no exception for “humor” in 12b

Enjoy your time off

Just a fact. I haven't reported the POS, nor have I ever reported anyone...and I won't.
I do, however, despise the fact I got 30 days for a first offense, another only got 7 days for a third.

12679426-6956247-image-m-36-1556140809423.jpg

Nope. No junk down there (picture taken this year)

Joan Rivers told Elvis Melania has it strapped down.

Looks like a 12b to me. I got 30 days for less than that.
Where the hell are you, Miss Supermoderator?
I’m here, I’m waiting on my fellow mods for a determination. How many times do you dense individuals have to be told that decisions aren’t made by a lone mod, but by a majority.

Just a fact. I haven't reported the POS, nor have I ever reported anyone...and I won't.
I do, however, despise the fact I got 30 days for a first offense, another only got 7 days for a third.
He got 30 after we realized he had been banned before. You really should pay attention.

I’m here, I’m waiting on my fellow mods for a determination. How many times do you dense individuals have to be told that decisions aren’t made by a lone mod, but by a majority.

What are they getting on about now? Half the people here are on ignore so I can't tell.

Joan Rivers told Elvis Melania has it strapped down.

Do you have any evidence that Joan Rivers talked to Elvis about this?

Because we have Joan on video in a serious tone spilling the beans on the Obama's little secret.

Here is more evidence that Michelle is transgender:

1365829243.jpg

It has a significance. I just don't care if it is man, woman, or tranny. She's a nasty person any way you shake it...

Yes, I agree. The problem I have is that Obama mislead the nation to promote the image of a traditional american family.
If the Obama's mislead us about their gender and sexual orientation, what else are they hiding. You hide something that big and you know there is a lot more under the surface. I mean for heavens sake, the guy is using a social security # that was issued to an address in Connecticut. This SSN references 1890 as a DOB! Obama is dirty, thats all there is too it...

Yes, I agree. The problem I have is that Obama mislead the nation to promote the image of a traditional american family.
If the Obama's mislead us about their gender and sexual orientation, what else are they hiding. You hide something that big and you know there is a lot more under the surface. I mean for heavens sake, the guy is using a social security # that was issued to an address in Connecticut. This SSN references 1890 as a DOB! Obama is dirty, thats all there is too it...

There is nothing traditional about that "family". But again, I don't care if the Barack and Mike were two queers named Bob. BHO's shitty policies were bad for America, because he hates America. Nothing else really matters.

Do you have any evidence that Joan Rivers talked to Elvis about this?

Because we have Joan on video in a serious tone spilling the beans on the Obama's little secret.

Here is more evidence that Michelle is transgender:

1365829243.jpg

And what make you think Joan Rivers knew this? And why kill her after she makes it public? It is too late then.

This thread is getting funnier by the post, maybe "ironwhatever" can bring back the Birther thing, I haven't seen the film on that one in a long time, and what about Elvis, who had him killed?

This thread is getting funnier by the post, maybe "ironwhatever" can bring back the Birther thing, I haven't seen the film on that one in a long time, and what about Elvis, who had him killed?

Actually, do you want to talk about Obama's social security #? Perhaps that will put to rest questions about his true identity and finally settle this birther thing once and for all!

Back