Joan Rivers Murdered by Obama? Michelle Obama a transsexual?

Where does 12b say anything about animals? And don't forget the Photoshopped picture of Melania that Steven keeps beating off to.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

But seriously, you have to admit, Trump is one lucky guy to have her.

As for the animal pictures, just more depravity from the left. I cant say Im surprised, given most of the left has no moral compass.

Liberal buzzword of the day: nescient

Those two hateful idiots know I was just joking- punking them for being such jerks trying to bring all of Jones's Conspiracy theories here to this forum.

So I was just having fun.

The mods may not like me, but they know I am not out to personally harm anyone with my humor.

1) This is the conspiracy forum *ding *ding

2) You did include member names in your ape like temper tantrum so you are lying right through your teeth.

Is this about what I should expect from you?

Whew, the poster already proved he falls prey to bogus websites and now he regurgitates another lie pedaled by demogogues

I shouldn't waste my time, but I am going to help you out here pal, the phone call that Biden made and he is bragging about in the video was made after the Ukrainian prosecutor finished his investigation into the power company, you are trying to tell us that Biden got the guy fired to stop an investigation that was already over

Try not to be such prey for demagoguery, it only makes you look silly
The right has nothing but demagoguery.

But seriously, you have to admit, Trump is one lucky guy to have her.

As for the animal pictures, just more depravity from the left. I cant say Im surprised, given most of the left has no moral compass.

Liberal buzzword of the day: nescient

She's more-than likely going to dump his ass the minute he gets impeached!

Now that he has embarrassed the crap out of her and his entire family in front of the entire world!

Donald Trump shows no love or affection for her son that hates him because he is such an embarrassment.

Melania and her son live with her parents, and are already separated from him and his son is estranged to him.

DIVORCE! D..I..V..O..R..C..E! DIVORCE! Just over the horizon dude.

Melania Trump a transsexual? She looks legit to me!

Melania-Trump-06-GQ-7-Nov16-Antoine-Verglas-b.jpg

Magnificent.

An investigation into Joan Rivers death by the federal Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS), begun days after the procedure and before Rivers’s death, found the facility failed to respond to the comedian’s waning vital signs, failed to record her weight before sedating her, ****performed procedures to which she did not consent and allowed a staff member to photograph Rivers while she was anaesthetized. These lapses violated federal regulations and the clinic’s own bylaws.

****that sounds like a phrase for murder if you ask me...

Sometimes we lose sight of the real victim here....
Joan Alexandra Molinsky (June 8, 1933 – September 4, 2014), known professionally as Joan Rivers, was an American comedian, actress, writer, producer, and television host. She was noted for her often controversial comedic persona—heavily self-deprecating and sharply acerbic, especially towards celebrities and politicians. (credits to Wikipedia)

n0ugt0fg-400x400.jpg

Wonderful post! Joan Rivers WAS murdered for what she said. It's pretty obvious. ROUTINE surgery and she doesn't make it, VERY fishy. No one will be safe until the Clintons and Obamas have left this earth.
Yet another rightie clinging to his delusional conspiracy theories.

An investigation into Joan Rivers death by the federal Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS), begun days after the procedure and before Rivers’s death, found the facility failed to respond to the comedian’s waning vital signs, failed to record her weight before sedating her, ****performed procedures to which she did not consent and allowed a staff member to photograph Rivers while she was anaesthetized. These lapses violated federal regulations and the clinic’s own bylaws.

****that sounds like a phrase for murder if you ask me...

Sometimes we lose sight of the real victim here....
Joan Alexandra Molinsky (June 8, 1933 – September 4, 2014), known professionally as Joan Rivers, was an American comedian, actress, writer, producer, and television host. She was noted for her often controversial comedic persona—heavily self-deprecating and sharply acerbic, especially towards celebrities and politicians. (credits to Wikipedia)

n0ugt0fg-400x400.jpg

Yep, she WAS murdered for speaking the truth about Barry and Big Mike. The End.

Liberals should be educated on fake news.

Yes, we have very very sick people here. These people are not just BAD they are evil. And about as close to evil as you can get.

Makes you wonder what else Obama is hiding.

The usual projection. Righties and Trump are about as close to evil as you can get. And the right thrives on fake news. Although the left does have its own paranoias.

The usual projection. Righties and Trump are about as close to evil as you can get. And the right thrives on fake news. Although the left does have its own paranoias.

Alright so how about we all tone it down going forward? I would prefer to have a civil debate if we are going to have to do this everyday.

And I apologize for posting the Gillette picture of Michelle, that was of poor taste. Maybe we can come to a compromise. I will remove it if

Adolf_Twitler removes his Donald Trump joker avatar...

You write some of the lowest quality posts here.

Alright so how about we all tone it down going forward? I would prefer to have a civil debate if we are going to have to do this everyday.

And I apologize for posting the Gillette picture of Michelle, that was of poor taste. Maybe we can come to a compromise. I will remove it if

Adolf_Twitler removes his Donald Trump joker avatar...

RJ Hen is a low IQ poster. Best to treat as such.

Back