JPP Cup Debate Championship Field Is Set

instead of me having to forgo all signatures, images, and avatars to avoid the pictures you choose to post, why don't you simply set aside ten or fifteen minutes a day to surf the XXX sites, whack off behind locked doors to get it out of your system, and let the rest of us argue politics on this POLITICAL forum?.......

Or, when I'm at work or in the public eye, I could turn off sigs and avatars...

...oh, wait. I already fucking do that!!!!

how about you stfu....

i don't like all people's sigs when i'm at work, 3d's especially, however, i am not about to make him change his sig if the board owner allows it, so i changed my options to not view sigs....

don't like boobies, take off that option, boobies make the world go round, they make all things soft and perfect....

Yes, they most certainly do!! :clink:

198470_main.jpg

picture.php

cute-japanese-huge-boobs.jpg

picture.php

how about you stfu....

i don't like all people's sigs when i'm at work, 3d's especially, however, i am not about to make him change his sig if the board owner allows it, so i changed my options to not view sigs....

don't like boobies, take off that option, boobies make the world go round, they make all things soft and perfect....

my mistake....when I came here (at your recommendation, as I recall) I thought this was a politics forum....I didn't realize I was in the wrong place....I will correct my error.....and as it stands, I have had sigs turned off for a long time.....I just objected to having to turn off avatars and all other images as well......fuck that, I'm sure I can find a board where I can argue politics instead.....

Last edited:
my mistake....when I came here (at your recommendation, as I recall) I thought this was a politics forum....I didn't realize I was in the wrong place....I will correct my error.....and as it stands, I have had sigs turned off for a long time.....I just objected to having to turn off avatars and all other images as well......fuck that, I'm sure I can find a board where I can argue politics instead.....

Is debating political ideas even a goal here any more?

Is debating political ideas even a goal here any more?

not when three fourths of the posts are dedicated to either who has the sexiest pictures or who wants to suck who's cock.....

now that I am no longer a judge, let me say I thought the field was a joke.....the hardest part of ranking was deciding which candidates actually knew what a debate was.....

not when three fourths of the posts are dedicated to either who has the sexiest pictures or who wants to suck who's cock.....

now that I am no longer a judge, let me say I thought the field was a joke.....the hardest part of ranking was deciding which candidates actually knew what a debate was.....
Well back that up and join the field. I'm sure there's quite a few members of the field that will reciprocate that sentiment.

The poster who generally brings up sucking cock, BTW, is Asshate, who is neither a Youngin, nor cool enough to be part of the hot chick posting brigade. Asshate is a misogynist who would never contemplate having deep, passionate, sweaty, consensual sex with a woman, out of fear that she means to control him and may even be affiliated with the Illuminati or turn out to be an extra-terrestrial.

The poster who generally brings up sucking cock, BTW, is Asshate, who is neither a Youngin, nor cool enough to be part of the hot chick posting brigade. Asshate is a misogynist who would never contemplate having deep, passionate, sweaty, consensual sex with a woman, out of fear that she means to control him and may even be affiliated with the Illuminati or turn out to be an extra-terrestrial.

You left out, that she also might be a Jew.

no, you asked me about this forum on dp....you said you wanted a left leaning board so you bash some libs

there is politics debated here, you're just obsessed over avatars

How about that?

I knew you didn't have what it takes to see this through to the end...

You're the joke, quitter.

Back