JPP is doing just fine

I can respect that.

In the interest of promoting more board harmony, I have decided to remove Threedee, Tekky and Steelplate from my thread ban list. Dantes and Yoda will remain in perpetuity. Zappas will remain until he gets off his whine fest. When Howey returns from Siberia he will resume his place in Thread Ban Heaven

In the interest of promoting more board harmony, I have decided to remove Threedee, Tekky and Steelplate from my thread ban list. Dantes and Yoda will remain in perpetuity. Zappas will remain until he gets off his whine fest. When Howey returns from Siberia he will resume his place in Thread Ban Heaven

Thank you. I hope to see more participation from Tekky. I see an even-handeness in Threedee that I like, even if I dont always agree. And I havent seen Steelplate.

I will reciprocate by being more open-minded about banning in threads. There are certainly at least 2 individuals where it seems prudent to reduce distraction.

For awhile APP seemed to be nothing but global warming threads and I never post on those.

I posted on that in APP...something completely non-insulting. And no one acknowledged it. People have accused me of 'not contributing to discussions.' I think that is a case in point that I have at least tried.

Back