JPP rules: you may threaten to kill another poster

grind likes to rape darla

hahahahahahhahahaha

according to him and damo....totally within the rules and totally acceptable at JPP

sick

Oh my...ButtHurt on aisle 3...someone report to aisle 3 with some salve for ButtHurtYurt's sore buttocks.

tom, I have no problem adapting, and if there is a certain rule that needs to be considered, one can easily bring it up and ask the community what they think about it. Reporting a post that one should know is not against the rules and demand punishment towards someone for not breaking the rules is and then getting MAD when mods are like "dude, not against the rules, we aren't going to punish people for not breaking the rules" is another thing entirely.

you're a damn liar grind. i merely ASKED if it was against the rules. i used the report function because that allows you to see the actual post. i never once demanded punishment you dishonest immature prick.

you didn't ask in "hey is this against the rules?" sense - you "Asked" in a rhetorical sense where it was "X IS AGAINST THE RULES BUT NOT THIS?" - you were clearly trying to make a statement or a point, or draw comparisons. Which is then why this thread was created. If it was already a forgone conclusion for you, you wouldn't act like you just learned a new truth.

In any case reporting something to us that isn't against the rules is a waste of time. The proper channels would be bringing it up in the announcement/site section and polling the community on what they think.

the best way to see if something is against the rules, is to go the rules section, and read. You would have had your answer very quickly..... but of course it was never about "getting an answer" yurt, it was about stamping your feet and pouting like a little girl

you're a damn liar grind. i merely ASKED if it was against the rules. i used the report function because that allows you to see the actual post. i never once demanded punishment you dishonest immature prick.

I guess that also means that you can threaten to kill another poster's children with impunity, just so long as you don't threaten to diddle them!! Only in America folks!!

my bad for thinking that if it is not expressly outlined in the rules section, that it is in fact not against the rules. threatening to kill someone is a crime, i thought that just because it was not expressly noted as being against the rules, that common sense would indicate it is against the rules.

alas, i over estimated the board rules. i won't make that mistake again.

my bad for thinking that if it is not expressly outlined in the rules section, that it is in fact not against the rules. threatening to kill someone is a crime, i thought that just because it was not expressly noted as being against the rules, that common sense would indicate it is against the rules.

I wonder if you could use that as a defence in court? Yes, I threatened a poster with death but it wasn't against the rules of JPP so how was I to know any different?

Hey, Yurt. Please read this as slowly as necessary until you can actually comprehend what I am writing here. A crime is a crime even if it isn't against our rules. I'd suggest you follow the law because if a threat is deemed real you'll be reported to the authorities. At that point worrying about whether I'd ban you is just rhetoric because you feel butt hurt.

Telling somebody they have a fetish isn't against the law, nor against the rules here, even if you want to cry all night long about it, nor is it the same as illegally threatening somebody. My guess is you, as somebody whose job it is to understand that, fully understand the difference.

Assume that laws are still laws even while posting on the interwebs and you'll do fine. I think you can handle it.

I guess that also means that you can threaten to kill another poster's children with impunity, just so long as you don't threaten to diddle them!! Only in America folks!!

My guess is that if the threat were deemed credible that you'd likely wind up in prison, and would spend all your time wondering if we banned you.

Hey, Yurt. Please read this as slowly as necessary until you can actually comprehend what I am writing here. A crime is a crime even if it isn't against our rules. I'd suggest you follow the law because if a threat is deemed real you'll be reported to the authorities. At that point worrying about whether I'd ban you is just rhetoric because you feel butt hurt.

Telling somebody they have a fetish isn't against the law, nor against the rules here, even if you want to cry all night long about it, nor is it the same as illegally threatening somebody. My guess is you, as somebody whose job it is to understand that, fully understand the difference.

Assume that laws are still laws even while posting on the interwebs and you'll do fine. I think you can handle it.

i never said they were the same. i highlighted an illegal act because i would assume it is against the rules, but in fact, it is not. hence, i merely asked whether claiming someone has a rape fetish (rape is against the law) is against the rules, i assumed it would be, but like threatening to kill someone, it is not.

has nothing to do with butt hurt. your rules are completely absurd.

i never said they were the same. i highlighted an illegal act because i would assume it is against the rules, but in fact, it is not. hence, i merely asked whether claiming someone has a rape fetish (rape is against the law) is against the rules, i assumed it would be, but like threatening to kill someone, it is not.

has nothing to do with butt hurt. your rules are completely absurd.

The rules are simple. Why is that a problem? Tax evasion is illegal too, so perhaps Damo should make that against the rules too?

Should he just include all the laws he can think of as rules here, just in case??

You have lost your mind.

Back