JPP rules: you may threaten to kill another poster

I don't see what all the fuss is. We've talked about killing the Boomers for years now on this and other boards. No one got all prolapsed over that.

did i say anything about murder? no. you're clearly off your rocker. i said "threatening" to kill another member. get a grip dude. if someone threatened to kill me, i would most certainly take it seriously. as should anyone.

and i'm not talking about joking between buddies, i'm talking about a credible threat. i'm honestly surprised you don't see threatening to kill another member as serious. i'm pretty sure you're just having a knee jerk reaction because i brought it up. you have your own issues as to what should not be allowed on this board, but how dare i question whether accusing someone of having a rape fetish or threatening to kill another member.

:rolleyes:

As usual, self Absorbed ButtHurtYurt doesn't see the stupidity of his comments...

OF COURSE you said something about murder...one need look no further than the TITLE of this thread: "You may threaten to kill another poster"!

That said, you would have a hard time convincing any jury in any courtroom in this great nation that being threatened with death by an anonymous member of a message board is any kind of a credible threat", but you go right on whining...this is TERRIFIC!

Last edited:
Back