JPP rules: you may threaten to kill another poster

The rules are simple. Why is that a problem? Tax evasion is illegal too, so perhaps Damo should make that against the rules too?

Should he just include all the laws he can think of as rules here, just in case??

Which is more serious? Paedophilia or murder?

You have lost your mind.

The rules are simple. Why is that a problem? Tax evasion is illegal too, so perhaps Damo should make that against the rules too?

Should he just include all the laws he can think of as rules here, just in case??

You have lost your mind.

you're absurd. tax evasion is impossible on JPP. you have clearly lost your mind. it seems to me that common sense would dictate that threatening to kill another member is against the rules, however, it is actually not against the rules. i'm talking common sense, you're talking out your ass again.

Which one, merely by being accused of, can your life be made a living hell?

But really that is irrelevant. The fact is, the guy who owns this website decided to make calling someone a pedophile against the rules.

You have two choices. Either live with that or stop frequenting these forums. Is that really so hard to comprehend?

You act as though you are crusading for something. But think back, have your whines/rants ever resulted in a change in the rules? Do you think Damo is the sort to change the rules based on emotional appeals?

you're absurd. tax evasion is impossible on JPP. you have clearly lost your mind. it seems to me that common sense would dictate that threatening to kill another member is against the rules, however, it is actually not against the rules. i'm talking common sense, you're talking out your ass again.

And murder is possible on JPP???

Do you actually take any of these threats seriously?? Do you really think anyone making those threats would actually attempt to murder you??

And murder is possible on JPP???

Do you actually take any of these threats seriously?? Do you really think anyone making those threats would actually attempt to murder you??

did i say anything about murder? no. you're clearly off your rocker. i said "threatening" to kill another member. get a grip dude. if someone threatened to kill me, i would most certainly take it seriously. as should anyone.

and i'm not talking about joking between buddies, i'm talking about a credible threat. i'm honestly surprised you don't see threatening to kill another member as serious. i'm pretty sure you're just having a knee jerk reaction because i brought it up. you have your own issues as to what should not be allowed on this board, but how dare i question whether accusing someone of having a rape fetish or threatening to kill another member.

:rolleyes:

Which one, merely by being accused of, can your life be made a living hell?

But really that is irrelevant. The fact is, the guy who owns this website decided to make calling someone a pedophile against the rules.

You have two choices. Either live with that or stop frequenting these forums. Is that really so hard to comprehend?

You act as though you are crusading for something. But think back, have your whines/rants ever resulted in a change in the rules? Do you think Damo is the sort to change the rules based on emotional appeals?

his reason for making pedo comments against the rules was because of potential legal issues. accusing someone of rape or threatening to kill someone also has potential legal issues. it seems bizarre that he would be worried only about pedo legal issues and not any other legal issues.

you apparently have a real big problem with people discussing what they don't like about the board. if you don't want to read the posts, stay off the board yourself. practice what you preach.

his reason for making pedo comments against the rules was because of potential legal issues. accusing someone of rape or threatening to kill someone also has potential legal issues. it seems bizarre that he would be worried only about pedo legal issues and not any other legal issues.

you apparently have a real big problem with people discussing what they don't like about the board. if you don't want to read the posts, stay off the board yourself. practice what you preach.

Didn't Damn Yankee make physical threats to him?

has nothing to do with butt hurt. your rules are completely absurd.

so it took you 6 years to figure out our rules were absurd? or is it just coincidence that you recently learned they are absurd when trying to score gotcha points?

his reason for making pedo comments against the rules was because of potential legal issues.

no, there were many reasons.

1) it's sick
2) it happened frequently enough that it warranted a rule to be made about it
3) pedo comments would usually degenerate into sicker stuff, so banning that stuff was tackling the root of the problem before it got worse and worse
4) if you threaten to kill someone, that's on you... your legal problem. if damo has sexually explicit stuff about kids on here, that could potentially open HIM and JPP up to legal issues
5) if someone you knew irl were to google your name and saw someone calling you a murderer, they would very likely assume that to be untrue. Sex crime accusations could carry more weight though, someone might see someone being called a pedo and go "hmmm why would people be calling this guy that?" and think they posted CP or something on the board.

i never said they were the same. i highlighted an illegal act because i would assume it is against the rules, but in fact, it is not. hence, i merely asked whether claiming someone has a rape fetish (rape is against the law) is against the rules, i assumed it would be, but like threatening to kill someone, it is not.

has nothing to do with butt hurt. your rules are completely absurd.

Again, telling somebody they have a fetish is not against the law. (Just an FYI, a rape fetish is not assumptive of you breaking a law, many people role play such acts because of such fetishes, their actions are legal). My rules assume that you are intelligent enough to know that the law still exists and that you would follow the law. There is zero possibility that I will include every law written for your perusal as part of my rules, nor do I expect or feel the need to tell you that you should follow the laws as part of my rules. I expect the government to handle the laws, while me... I'll handle just this site.

If you feel you have been a victim of one of those laws because somebody diagnosed a fetish online, then by all means report them to the authorities... who will then tell you to go jump in it.

Yurt, even though you have been trolling from the beginning, and myself, billy, and damo are all clearly treating your inane rambling as such, if this actually bothers you, please start a poll or a real dialogue on a potential rule change, and we will look into it. Try to get everyone to weigh on it as well.

Yurt, even though you have been trolling from the beginning, and myself, billy, and damo are all clearly treating your inane rambling as such, if this actually bothers you, please start a poll or a real dialogue on a potential rule change, and we will look into it. Try to get everyone to weigh on it as well.
This.

If you feel we need to change the rules, put it up in the Suggestions area, let's hear what people think. Personally, I think every one of us here are smart enough to understand that the law applies to them while they are here and act accordingly without me needing to add a rule telling them that.

my bad for thinking that if it is not expressly outlined in the rules section, that it is in fact not against the rules. threatening to kill someone is a crime, i thought that just because it was not expressly noted as being against the rules, that common sense would indicate it is against the rules.

alas, i over estimated the board rules. i won't make that mistake again.

Don't forget this part of rule# 9: "...we do retain the right to republish, change, alter, or delete any post made on the site for any reason..."; which basically means, we'll do what the fuck we want.

Do my eyes deceive me? Did two adult men who claim to have had sex at some point in their lives, spend an entire weekend crying on a message board because I thanked a post????? Did one of them then start a whole drama about someone threatening his life? Even though this never happened? Hey if you have to wait for something dramatic to actually happen, that's not very dramatic.

Some advice for the washwoman and the titmouse: Don't want to be called a rapist? Don't talk like one. Don't want to be accused of having a rape fetish? Stop talking about rape.

See? Wasn't that easy? You betcha! Hey maybe one of you will get laid next weekend! hahahhahahaha, just kidding!

BTW I will continue to thank any ole post I want to thank, and if someone on the internet thanking a post someone else on the internet made sends you two old maids onto crying jags, I suggest you find a hobby more suited to your personalities.

Like say, knitting boards. Why I hear there is a large and vibrant internet knitting community, and I bet you two would be just the thing there! Just the thing!

3D, after you kill Yurt do you want to go out for a steak and a drink? Oh yeah, I'm going to smoke Superfreak next time he puts down Ohio or USC.

Given that Ohio and USC are already at the very bottom underneath pond scum... is it really possible to put them 'down'? Wouldn't even the greatest of insults in actuality be considered praise and a step up?

Back