judge blocks Wi abortion law

Looking back I suspect she was in an abusive and controlling relationship.
I read an article just the other night about the true forced and coerced abortions. Almost always at the hands of an abusive and controlling husband or boyfriend.

I read an article just the other night about the true forced and coerced abortions. Almost always at the hands of an abusive and controlling husband or boyfriend.

I believe that. Some of us men are admittedly....assholes.

That's why I have said repeatedly on these forums.....that the right attacks women on this subject on a continual basis....but where's their disdain and outrage on the male?

I know plenty of my peers who brag about their real or imagined sexual conquests and how they talked women into bed....How through their smooth talking ways, they got a woman who was "on the fence" about having sex with them to agree.

So...that leads to wonder....why aren't these "alleged" men begging their conquests to carry the baby to term, and then....The MALES assuming responsibility of these kids? Why isn't society DEMANDING that men at least try to arrange something like this?

Perhaps if a woman knew that she wouldn't be saddled with a kid she doesn't want or can't afford....less abortions would happen.

Another pet peeve I have is our Adoption process. Why is it so difficult for Americans to adopt American babies? My wife's cousin and her husband couldn't have kids....they tried to adopt. But because her husband had a 10 year old DUI, they were disqualified and had to adopt a boy from Honduras. Both of them had steady decent paying jobs and there was no other criminal violations or domestic issues.

Don't get me wrong....it's still a matter of personal choice of the woman....but...if us men accept OUR role and responsibility in the pregnancy and man the fuck up....And we take a hard look at our adoption policies....perhaps fewer woman will make that choice...WITHOUT legislation. Oh yeah....a sustainable, living wage for even our poorest workers would help a shit ton too.

I don't know too many pro-choice people who support repeated abortions for birth control purposes. But I don't think anyone on the forced birther side can point to very many women who have had multiple abortions for that or any other reason.

from PP's Guttmacher Institute...
• Each year, two percent of women aged 15–44 have an abortion. Half have had at least one previous abortion.[2,3]

half of the women having abortions have had a previous abortion.....
http://www.guttmacher.org/pubs/fb_induced_abortion.html

also from that PP site...
• Fifty-four percent of women who have abortions had used a contraceptive method (usually the condom or the pill) during the month they became pregnant. Among those women, 76% of pill users and 49% of condom users report having used their method inconsistently, while 13% of pill users and 14% of condom users report correct use.[8]

• Forty-six percent of women who have abortions had not used a contraceptive method during the month they became pregnant. Of these women, 33% had perceived themselves to be at low risk for pregnancy, 32% had had concerns about contraceptive methods, 26% had had unexpected sex and 1% had been forced to have sex.[8]

logically then, out of the one million abortions every year, 500,000 were obtained by women who had had a previous abortion and over 225,000 of those were not using contraceptives....another 200,000 were not using them correctly.......

does that qualify as "very many women"?.......

Last edited:
also from that PP site...
• Fifty-four percent of women who have abortions had used a contraceptive method (usually the condom or the pill) during the month they became pregnant. Among those women, 76% of pill users and 49% of condom users report having used their method inconsistently, while 13% of pill users and 14% of condom users report correct use.[8]

• Forty-six percent of women who have abortions had not used a contraceptive method during the month they became pregnant. Of these women, 33% had perceived themselves to be at low risk for pregnancy, 32% had had concerns about contraceptive methods, 26% had had unexpected sex and 1% had been forced to have sex.[8]

logically then, out of the one million abortions every year, 500,000 were obtained by women who had had a previous abortion and over 225,000 of those were not using contraceptives....another 200,000 were not using them correctly.......

does that qualify as "very many women"?.......

I think the proper number to look at is 2%.....2% of the female population in America overall....have abortions. That means that 98% of the women in the US don't....yet you idiots view it as an epidemic of massive proportions.....in fact, just looked it up....there are between 900k and 1M miscarriages every year....

So the truth is....people who end their pregnancies on purpose aren't really doing it at a much different rate than miscarriages.

Oh yeah...before you ask....
http://www.hopexchange.com/Statistics.htm

I think the proper number to look at is 2%.....2% of the female population in America overall....have abortions. That means that 98% of the women in the US don't....yet you idiots view it as an epidemic of massive proportions.....in fact, just looked it up....there are between 900k and 1M miscarriages every year....

So the truth is....people who end their pregnancies on purpose aren't really doing it at a much different rate than miscarriages.

Oh yeah...before you ask....
http://www.hopexchange.com/Statistics.htm

Yeah, a friend of mine had two miscarriages before she carried her baby to term.

It happens. Hope Damocles doesn't want to get all those miscarriages and also somehow incubate them to term...

Thanks for the stat, Steelplate.

Yeah, a friend of mine had two miscarriages before she carried her baby to term.

It happens. Hope Damocles doesn't want to get all those miscarriages and also somehow incubate them to term...

Thanks for the stat, Steelplate.

Kind of hard to incubate a miscarriage....that's called...ewww..fuck.

Baking? Of course...in your case...it would be easier to fashion that necklace.

Sorry...my mmind goes places it shouldn't sometimes.

I believe that. Some of us men are admittedly....assholes.

That's why I have said repeatedly on these forums.....that the right attacks women on this subject on a continual basis....but where's their disdain and outrage on the male?

I know plenty of my peers who brag about their real or imagined sexual conquests and how they talked women into bed....How through their smooth talking ways, they got a woman who was "on the fence" about having sex with them to agree.

So...that leads to wonder....why aren't these "alleged" men begging their conquests to carry the baby to term, and then....The MALES assuming responsibility of these kids? Why isn't society DEMANDING that men at least try to arrange something like this?

Perhaps if a woman knew that she wouldn't be saddled with a kid she doesn't want or can't afford....less abortions would happen.

Another pet peeve I have is our Adoption process. Why is it so difficult for Americans to adopt American babies? My wife's cousin and her husband couldn't have kids....they tried to adopt. But because her husband had a 10 year old DUI, they were disqualified and had to adopt a boy from Honduras. Both of them had steady decent paying jobs and there was no other criminal violations or domestic issues.

Don't get me wrong....it's still a matter of personal choice of the woman....but...if us men accept OUR role and responsibility in the pregnancy and man the fuck up....And we take a hard look at our adoption policies....perhaps fewer woman will make that choice...WITHOUT legislation. Oh yeah....a sustainable, living wage for even our poorest workers would help a shit ton too.

I agree, there is no shortage of asswhole men. Deadbeats are all the rage, and more should be done to get support out of them in courts.

My parents went through the adoption candidacy process for a couple of years, several years back, and finally gave up. One of their problems is that my old home is deemed unsafe for raising children. Apparently my siblings and I escaped with our lives!

My parents went through the adoption candidacy process for a couple of years, several years back, and finally gave up. One of their problems is that my old home is deemed unsafe for raising children. Apparently my siblings and I escaped with our lives!

are you sure? maybe you're really zombies ...walking dead... (grin)

that was totally a joke, people!

I agree, there is no shortage of asswhole men. Deadbeats are all the rage, and more should be done to get support out of them in courts.

Thank goodness :)

I think the proper number to look at is 2%.....2% of the female population in America overall....have abortions.

there's around a million dead babies every year, no matter how you choose to slice them......meanwhile I answered Soc's comment about not being able to find many women who've had more than one abortion who don't use birth control.....

he claimed that you pro-cuddlers wouldn't support that......was he right?.......

there's around a million dead babies every year, no matter how you choose to slice them......meanwhile I answered Soc's comment about not being able to find many women who've had more than one abortion who don't use birth control.....

he claimed that you pro-cuddlers wouldn't support that......was he right?.......

Two million.....if you include miscarriages. Don't they count?

Did you all know that D&E's performed to remove the remains of a miscarriage are reported to the CDC as abortions?

Did you all know that D&E's performed to remove the remains of a miscarriage are reported to the CDC as abortions?

I didn't know that....got a link?

And not to be technical....but it's D&C's.....and I THOUGHT that the acronym was DNC.... ut I may be wrong on that part.....interesting if true though....

Back