Just booked a vacation in Orlando...

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
Kids get to go to Disney World, Disney Animal Kingdom, etc.

Me? I get to tag along and buy stuff.

:cof1:

There's NOTHING to do in Epcot.

When I went there with my band, we spent like 3 hours in the Animal Kingdom, and we couldn't even get done with all of it in time, but it was awesome. Then they bussed us over to Epcot. For 8 fucking hours. We road the car testing ride like three or four times but everything else was boring.

But plan things however you want. Don't pay attention to me, I exaggerate, and you may find Epcot to be the funnest thing in existence.

hell I would still go to disney world just for space mountain. omg such an awesome coaster.

Yeah that one was the most fun. Even though it wasn't technically as big as the one in the Animal Kingdom, the darkness made it so awesome.

Then again, I hear that Disney World isn't really the place to go for awesome roller coasters. But those are honestly the only roller coasters I've ever ridden.

islands of adventure has the hulk which is badass and dueling dragons which are also good.

i agree epcot sucks so hard.

Islands of Adventure was awesome. There was a huge wooden roller coaster at Busch Gardens called the Kwazi which was really great.

Bush Gardens in Tampa is where to go if you like coasters. Rode em all.

Help out FL's economy really well Damo.

'

There's NOTHING to do in Epcot.

When I went there with my band, we spent like 3 hours in the Animal Kingdom, and we couldn't even get done with all of it in time, but it was awesome. Then they bussed us over to Epcot. For 8 fucking hours. We road the car testing ride like three or four times but everything else was boring.

But plan things however you want. Don't pay attention to me, I exaggerate, and you may find Epcot to be the funnest thing in existence.
I almost scooped out the extra cash to stay at the Animal Kingdom Resort, but by inner thriftmaster took control and I went cheaper.

Yeah that one was the most fun. Even though it wasn't technically as big as the one in the Animal Kingdom, the darkness made it so awesome.

Then again, I hear that Disney World isn't really the place to go for awesome roller coasters. But those are honestly the only roller coasters I've ever ridden.
King's Island in Ohio... That's where you go to ride coasters.

That's great! Where are you staying? I went down there a couple of years ago with my brother and his family because my niece and nephew wanted me to go. We stayed at this place that was like a safari, but I forgot the name of it. It was in Disney World and it had animals right there outside of your window, it was great. Actually I had a good time.

That's great! Where are you staying? I went down there a couple of years ago with my brother and his family because my niece and nephew wanted me to go. We stayed at this place that was like a safari, but I forgot the name of it. It was in Disney World and it had animals right there outside of your window, it was great. Actually I had a good time.
We picked the Disney Movie theme hotel. The Animal Kingdom looked so cool, but I just couldn't justify spending the extra money to stay at a place we were going to go visit anyway.

We picked the Disney Movie theme hotel. The Animal Kingdom looked so cool, but I just couldn't justify spending the extra money to stay at a place we were going to go visit anyway.

Oh it doesn't matter. My brother paid for it, I didn't know how much it was. All of the hotels there are really nice. That's going to be great.

Oh it doesn't matter. My brother paid for it, I didn't know how much it was. All of the hotels there are really nice. That's going to be great.
Yeah, I'm looking forward to it. I'm also looking forward to when the girls get a bit older and more adventurous, when I can finally start riding real rides at amusement parks.

The most fun part of those kinds of trips was just watching the looks on my sons face as he experienced everything.

To me its the most fun ever. Taking a child into the world of imagination that they love.
I would take my son to Disneyland once a year (lived like 30 miles from it) in the off season. It was much less crowded and the lines were way shorter. Once in awhile something would be closed for repair but then you just caught it the next year. I would just follow him arround where ever he wanted to go. It was a blast. We also did knox Berry farm the same way every year.

I envy you Damo , my one and only is 20 now and I,m not getting any grandkids anytime soon.

hell I would still go to disney world just for space mountain. omg such an awesome coaster.

"awesome"?

Uh. You just lost so many cool points for that statement. It was awesome when I was like 4. So not awesome when you're an adult.

From what I've heard, you and the wife should probably plan a vacation after this "vacation".

You'll need it.

From what I recall, the Tower of Terror was the best ride. It was a free fall ride inside and you didn't know whether or not you were going up or down.

Back