Just curious

USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
Usually the length of time that someone is being banned for is announced; so I was wondering how long Darla's ban is?

not sure on official length yet. she's been temped until we come up with a more solid number. basically we have our min but don't know the max yet.

It should be permanent for what she said about me never mind anybody else.

It was really one of those naked Emperor deals wasn't it? You remember that story don't you? The Emperor is really naked but people are just pretending he has cloths on and then some one says he doesn't and everyone pretends to be shocked and awed by the discovery. But they could all see that the stupid git didn't have any clothes on the whole time. Or like the wife or husband that is being cheated on, the spouse pretends to be the last one to know. Whatever it was that Darla articulated wasn't anything that any thinking person with an IQ over 40 hadn't already figured out or at least suspected! And since nearly everyone here according to nearly everyone here is in the 99th percentile in intelligence then nearly everyone here must have already figured it out and having figured it out I guess everyone here must have already known it so it was really sort of an open secret, like Bill Clinton's history of cheating on his wife. What's really funny is that everyone is so shocked by it all. But in the end it was inevitable.

It was really one of those naked Emperor deals wasn't it? You remember that story don't you? The Emperor is really naked but people are just pretending he has cloths on and then some one says he doesn't and everyone pretends to be shocked and awed by the discovery. But they could all see that the stupid git didn't have any clothes on the whole time. Or like the wife or husband that is being cheated on, the spouse pretends to be the last one to know. Whatever it was that Darla articulated wasn't anything that any thinking person with an IQ over 40 hadn't already figured out or at least suspected! And since nearly everyone here according to nearly everyone here is in the 99th percentile in intelligence then nearly everyone here must have already figured it out and having figured it out I guess everyone here must have already known it so it was really sort of an open secret, like Bill Clinton's history of cheating on his wife. What's really funny is that everyone is so shocked by it all. But in the end it was inevitable.

Stop pussyfooting around using elliptical language. Say what you mean unequivocally. What time is it in California now?

I have but the bitch won't be any different when she gets back. In fact her acolytes will treat her as if it is the Second Coming, you would have to go a long way to find a nastier piece of work.

I don't know, she looks absolutely astounding and illustrious compared to you, creep!

Last edited:
How about you just get over it?

Maybe it is one of those truth hurting deals! You know, like when someone says something and you get really mad because they nailed it and all kinds of psychological defense mechanisms and shit come out! I read about it once; it might be a deal like that! Of course I could be wrong. I think a lot of people here are realizing that they have been wrong about some things this morning or at least they should be realizing it. Oh well!

Freaking hillarious rape fetish boy is offended!
Yelling vulgarities from an unflushed toilet, then saying it stinks in here!

Back