Just curious

I always miss the best action . . .

But Im glad to see something here. The Dante - Desh Powerblock! Sass that's fact free since Yesterday!

not sure on official length yet. she's been temped until we come up with a more solid number. basically we have our min but don't know the max yet.
would hope you do the min, as she was doing what she thought best for the board, whether her idea is correct or not; motive has to be factored in.

would hope you do the min, as she was doing what she thought best for the board, whether her idea is correct or not; motive has to be factored in.

They were fair. They have to be or they would get more "crap" then they already receive. Darla was very aware of the length of time she would receive.

Bullshit, she was just posturing and posing in order to further her control freak agenda. She subsequently went nuts when she couldn't get her way. If you knew here as long as me you'd know that throwing her toys out of the pram is one of her favourite tactics.

They were fair. They have to be or they would get more "crap" then they already receive. Darla was very aware of the length of time she would receive.
not contesting the ban. asking for consideration of the timeframe

Bullshit, she was just posturing and posing in order to further her control freak agenda. She subsequently went nuts when she couldn't get her way. If you knew here as long as me you'd know that throwing her toys out of the pram is one of her favourite tactics.
I don't know anyone here that well; I do know the health of the board (more posting memberrs, with ideas) is what I want. "pram"...lol..must be a Brit term

Really? And how long have you known her pencil dick?

I think ILA is a puppet of another poster who was permabanned and his only mission here was to anger the women of this forum.

I am usually right about these things, lol

I'll offer more then that, in the way of a explanation.
I suggest that she sent her PM explaining her actions and "intent", only as a precaution, in case she actually did get banned; because dthat way she could save face and always fall back on the explanation that she intended to be banned all along.
This way it makes her behavior appear "noble" in the eyes of the rest of the Kennel Klub Kabal and it appears to have it's desired outcome.

I also suggest that there have been numerous E-mails and/or PM's flying back and forth, all in an attempt to formulate an agenda of trying to goad ILA and/or Tom into saying the wrong thing and getting banned also.

I'll offer more then that, in the way of a explanation.
I suggest that she sent her PM explaining her actions and "intent", only as a precaution, in case she actually did get banned; because dthat way she could save face and always fall back on the explanation that she intended to be banned all along.
This way it makes her behavior appear "noble" in the eyes of the rest of the Kennel Klub Kabal and it appears to have it's desired outcome.

I also suggest that there have been numerous E-mails and/or PM's flying back and forth, all in an attempt to formulate an agenda of trying to goad ILA and/or Tom into saying the wrong thing and getting banned also.

Sounds highly plausible.

Back