Just curious

If someone quotes him I do. The last thing I saw, unfortunately, was his disgusting comments about some STD.

Poor thing!

I can only imagine how your weak lil' heart flutters when you catch sight of Deshs language.

Need a Kleenex?

I know - ask Grind to put ILA on forced ignore for you. If that doesn't spare you, you could move to Howies board, I guess.

Poor thing!

I can only imagine how your weak lil' heart flutters when you catch sight of Deshs language.

Need a Kleenex?

I know - ask Grind to put ILA on forced ignore for you. If that doesn't spare you, you could move to Howies board, I guess.

I don't need "forced" ignore. I'm perfectly capable of ignoring him through the usual methods.

Desh is comical. ILA is vicious.

So when ILA says it, it's deplorable and he should be banned even though he broke no rules, but when Christie says it, not so much.

Got it.

If you are referring to my comment, please cite where I have ever said ILA should be banned?

But some people act in such deplorable ways that calling them something low is accepted.

Who says you did?

Have you condemned anyone for using other gender-based slurs?

What makes you think "skank" is an acceptable description of a woman just because you feel it is?

When someone acts like a skank, I have no problem calling them one. The two disgusting women I am referring to fit the bill. They went far beyond simply being obnoxious or trolling. They gave out personal info and caused problems for people in real life.

Back