Just curious

good morning skanks

Did you accept the cold hard fact that your republican party has been deemed election cheaters by the SCOTUS?

Ban dodging is serious business. Perhaps they learned it from Howey, and would benefit from the same treatment as him.

Can't get much longer than forever, which is how long they are banned for. I don't mind though, I LOVE banning people.

and hates children

and ignore the fact that the republican party is a cheating heap of assholes even though you claim NOT to be a republican.

funny that

Seems to me being a noob and all that there is no lack of insults eminating from either side here.

Everyone should really consider toning down their language. Im not prude and you can trust ive used every nasty known to man repeatedly I was not born in a convent or raised in luxury but there is such a thing as common decency.
Personally I dont curse at women or call them the C word or demean them by calling them skanks and whores and douchebags and any other nasty some of you can conjure.
You all had mothers at one time and many of you have wives sisters and daughters. I would think that alone would make you reconsider what the fuck comes out of you mouths

womens ears are not more tender.

thinking woman cant handle certain words as well as any man is silly.

The day you see women as equal you will truly understand what I just typed there.

I use invective for fun and entertainment.

even though I don't have a sack I can joke about them with the best of the guys.

My ears are not physically incapable of taking certain words.

Im just like you and don't need extra protection from words

I have but the bitch won't be any different when she gets back. In fact her acolytes will treat her as if it is the Second Coming, you would have to go a long way to find a nastier piece of work.

We know you've gotten over it, tom the tourist, because nothing says "I have" gotten over it like a post that displays the anger, jealousy and hate that this one does.

womens ears are not more tender.

thinking woman cant handle certain words as well as any man is silly.

The day you see women as equal you will truly understand what I just typed there.

I use invective for fun and entertainment.

even though I don't have a sack I can joke about them with the best of the guys.

My ears are not physically incapable of taking certain words.

Im just like you and don't need extra protection from words

Showing respect has nothing to do with equality or the belief that women are equal. Its just umm respect. Theres nothing wrong in my mind with men showing gender respect. Like I said we all had mothers

Seems to me being a noob and all that there is no lack of insults eminating from either side here.

Everyone should really consider toning down their language. Im not prude and you can trust ive used every nasty known to man repeatedly I was not born in a convent or raised in luxury but there is such a thing as common decency.
Personally I dont curse at women or call them the C word or demean them by calling them skanks and whores and douchebags and any other nasty some of you can conjure.
You all had mothers at one time and many of you have wives sisters and daughters. I would think that alone would make you reconsider what the fuck comes out of you mouths

This would probably be meaningful to men who were rational, thoughtful and empathetic, but many of them here are simply sociopaths who can't or won't take anything you say here seriously.

By the same notion these women that hurl invective a at men have fathers and grandfathers. Respect is earned.

We have a society where it is the norm to demean men as men are supposed to stand by and take it as some sort of pennance for transgressions of generations of men.

You see it in the whipped way some of JPPs testicular deficient makes act.

I don't play that

By the same notion these women that hurl invective a at men have fathers and grandfathers. Respect is earned.

We have a society where it is the norm to demean men as men are supposed to stand by and take it as some sort of pennance for transgressions of generations of men.

You see it in the whipped way some of JPPs testicular deficient makes act.

I don't play that

You really arent worth the time to talk about this with, youre one of those that have it in you, thats obvious.

Back