Just curious

We know you've gotten over it, tom the tourist, because nothing says "I have" gotten over it like a post that displays the anger, jealousy and hate that this one does.

Knock of the "tourist" crap unless you want to join your buddies. This is your first and last warning.

Poor little I Love America is still flailing around in the dark like some bloated beached Porpoise in its death throws from injecting too much pollution!

She may not come back, by the way. And I wouldn't blame her.

You do realize this isn't about Darla, right? It's about the misogynists on this site and the way they spew their filth on the women here.

You do realize this isn't about Darla, right? It's about the misogynists on this site and the way they spew their filth on the women here.

Of course you wouldn't blame her, you were in thrall to her from the first day you came on here.

imagine_if_forest_gump_said_this_instead_big.jpg

Promise?

Here is the interesting thing. If she had just had enough, why didn't she just ask Grind to close her account and move on?

Why the drama including Tom when all along she had her tampon string on fire about me?

Not buying any of it, but don't much care if she stays or goes. Message boards are like jobs nobody on either is irreplacable

Snarky Darla won't stay away. Bijou couldn't.

I think we all get your point. Now the question is, do you think her stand and behaviors were correct? If so, why aren't you following? If not, why not?

I think we all get your point. Now the question is, do you think her stand and behaviors were correct? If so, why aren't you following? If not, why not?

Tekky hates this place so much she can't leave.

I read that Darla is consulting with Gloria Allred on her next move

Sorry, that's not the question. The question is why ILA has been tolerated so long.

He follows directions?

As I and many others have said, there are more sites that would not tolerate his nastiness than will. If all those that find the rules here 'beyond the pale' in allowing him to post would just stop paying him mind, he might stop or escalate to getting banned? Or people could choose not to read this site, that seemed to be Darla's choice, after demonstrating what she claimed to find so offensive. I wish she hadn't done that, while not agreeing with her most of the time, I found her posts very good.

If you find the rules and the way they are enforced objectionable, why stay? I've never gotten folks that primarily bitch instead of enjoying a site. If that's where one finds oneself, seems the brightest choice is to leave for awhile, then come back and see if what was bothering you has left or been drowned out.

Back