Just curious

I think ILA is a puppet of another poster who was permabanned and his only mission here was to anger the women of this forum. I am usually right about these things, lol

Then you should have no difficulty providing some evidence, right?

I think ILA is a puppet of another poster who was permabanned and his only mission here was to anger the women of this forum.

I am usually right about these things, lol

He has opinions, and occasionally gets around to posting them, and even backing them up. I don't approve of everything he does or says, but I agree with enough.

He has opinions, and occasionally gets around to posting them, and even backing them up. I don't approve of everything he does or says, but I agree with enough.

I couldn't get past the filth, the opinions hold no meaning when you surround them in ignorance.

It is like Truth, he might be one for good debate, but when he sprinkles his posts with insults to others, it takes away from his arguments and he isn't worth reading.

I couldn't get past the filth, the opinions hold no meaning when you surround them in ignorance.

It is like Truth, he might be one for good debate, but when he sprinkles his posts with insults to others, it takes away from his arguments and he isn't worth reading.

As I think Grind explained on another thread, people knew what rules were set up from the get go. There are certainly sites that would have banned ILA long ago, Desh too. If their posts offend one enough to meltdown, better go to another site or exercise the options given here.

I've been here from nearly the beginning, when it gets too nasty for me, I leave. When there's been a problem with a certain poster or two, I take it to pm or report, not make a drama out of it.

I've mellowed over the years, ILA posts things I do find offensive, often when the basic political ideas I might agree with-I would not respond to those posts in any case. IMO the way he communicates negates any decent points he makes, generally making him a non-entity in my post reading. His occasional decent posts are likely skipped by many, simply by his reputation.

So when ILA says it, it's deplorable and he should be banned even though he broke no rules, but when Christie says it, not so much.

Got it.

So when ILA says it, it's deplorable and he should be banned even though he broke no rules, but when Christie says it, not so much.

Got it.

Does ILA call people skanks? I gathered that he's a lot more vicious and disgusting. He certainly was back in the days before I put him on ignore.

Back