Just for verificatioin

your-god-damn-5c6108.jpg

Thanks Adolf. :thumbsup:

Facebook? Are you fucking kidding? You might as well report directly to the American Stasi.

Further, you said, in your own words, that Mason is crazy, but you believe what he says. You got the first part right. Mason is insane.

And, you take Owl's word. That flies in the face of reality.

Either you know of what you speak, or you do not. Which is it?

Are you daft? I never said he was crazy. Way to distort what I'm saying, to serve a narrative. Back away, and go take a chill pill. I take Owl, and Mason's collected experience, and it is what they call airtight, in law enforcement. Mason knows enough about Top, and you don't know enough about this, to really be making any calls. Let me save you some trouble. You don't want to get into this, and it doesn't even involve you. Don't pick sides, just back away for your own sake.

So, Mason is crazy because of a woman? Jade thinks that TOP has a single reason for hating Owl?

I think Jade should give us the bird's-eye, low-down on those tales.

Ox believes he's the all-knowing consultant on everything "Amazon."
He stumbled in there long after the "dispute" originated and somehow
thinks he's earned a front row seat in the clown car.

Are you daft? I never said he was crazy. Way to distort what I'm saying, to serve a narrative. Back away, and go take a chill pill. I take Owl, and Mason's collected experience, and it is what they call airtight, in law enforcement. Mason knows enough about Top, and you don't know enough about this, to really be making any calls. Let me save you some trouble. You don't want to get into this, and it doesn't even involve you. Don't pick sides, just back away for your own sake.

Is that a threat, Deputy Dog?
You're nothing more than a parasite who clings to the empty
notion that you are relevant. Get a life, you worthless simpleton.

So, Mason is crazy because of a woman? Jade thinks that TOP has a single reason for hating Owl?

I think Jade should give us the bird's-eye, low-down on those tales.

I'd like to know...I give Stone Permission to tell:) Just not to post what they got permabanned for, or why GR removed their threads...so, the links to/or the actual "tributes"...:)
I'm fascinated about the "airtight/law enforcement" reference;)

Last edited:
Ox believes he's the all-knowing consultant on everything "Amazon."
He stumbled in there long after the "dispute" originated and somehow
thinks he's earned a front row seat in the clown car.
Let me assure you...he is not;)

Let me assure you...he is not;)

Good morning :)

Yeah, I know he's not.
If you recall, I was there far longer than Ox.
I have no idea why he thinks he's the authoritarian
when he's nothing more than an ass-kissing dullard.

Good morning :)

Yeah, I know he's not.
If you recall, I was there far longer than Ox.
I have no idea why he thinks he's the authoritarian
when he's nothing more than an ass-kissing dullard.
Well, I can't wait to hear what he has to say....If he feels like he can keep throwing out the "I am all knowing claim" he certainly should be willing to back it up:) Speak now Stone... Or forever hold your peace....
Where did he run off to?

Well, I can't wait to hear what he has to say....If he feels like he can keep throwing out the "I am all knowing claim" he certainly should be willing to back it up:) Speak now Stone... Or forever hold your peace....
Where did he run off to?

Yep, he should tell all of us, and include the intricate details since he's the authority.
He has my permission to tell me everything I know. Let's hear it Ox.

Yep, he should tell all of us, and include the intricate details since he's the authority.
He has my permission to tell me everything I know. Let's hear it Ox.
I really, really want to know...I deserve to Know;)
Let's hear*it JD.....

I'll just have to keep reminding him..he's pretty busy with his personal crying threads...

You notice that too?
Maybe he'd like to go through what I'm going through. I had about (1/2) 40 stitches/staples removed yesterday, the rest will come out in 2 weeks. The cut is over 72 cm. long.
My surgeon said I'm doing well, but gave me hell since I've been trying to overdo it (I've been trying to walk more than I should), my foot and leg is swollen up like a balloon.
He said he admires my determination, I told him I'm not letting a little cut get me down. He laughed and said he wished some of his other patients had my attitude. I said they
probably don't have an AC Cobra sitting in their garage waiting for spring to arrive. We both laughed. I told him when this is all healed up and he has a day off, I'm gonna give
him a nice long ride through the back country roads, he said he's gonna hold me to that (he's quite the car guy too). I am very fortunate to not only have the best vascular
surgeon at the medical center, but one that (his assistant said) really likes me.

Sounds like you're progressing nicely....I totally wouldn't have expected you to sit back and just sleep and eat until you were completely healed...attitude and mood is such a huge part of healing....
That's pretty clear;)
(Let's see if the little birdie gets in touch to relay your story;)
*‘

Back