Just got a letter from AETNA...

Prove me wrong. I'll be waiting...ROTFLMAO!

You made the claim.

We recently received the very same letter from my wife's employer, who we get our health insurance from, informing us of the very same thing! Our current policy through their provider more than meets the minimum requirements and they recommend we stay with our current plan.

Produce the proof.

I'll be waiting.

ROTFLMAO!

Last year when I got insurance through the Pre-Existing Insurance Program via Obama Care... they called me a liar then also.

If every employer saves $1560 per employee, imagine the boom this will be to our economy!

Funny, on our site, 'getcoveredIL' if you have employer provided insurance, the response is, 'you need do nothing . you should contact your employer about any changes.'
That doesn't mean you can't do better elsewhere. It just means that you are in compliance with the mandate, and you can continue to use your employer's coverages.

I got a letter from my company that they will be coming out with new rates in Jan. I'm sure they'll be lower. I opt for a high deductible, with a HSA. I've already seen much lower out of pocket rates for my plan elsewhere.

As more and more Americans get this information and the truth comes out.... the lies Republicans told will come home to roost. They overplayed the gloom and doom.
Benghazi faux outrage was funny
Anti aca whining is defiantly making it to snl

Back