Just got a letter from AETNA...

I am her employer, she did not have to do anything, her coverage stayed the same.. except that I have to pay $130 less a month.

What happened to the "I'm gonna just give her a raise for the same amount I paid for her coverage" bullshit.....it was just bullshit, wasn't it ?

THAT WAS your post a few weeks ago when she was suppossed to be covered by her husbands insurance.

Every employer I've talked to has said insurance keeps going up. If what you say is true, you're an extremely rare case. There's nothing in the news to suggest anything like what you're saying.

Can you find anything, anywhere in the news that has at least one business making such a statement?

No, the corporate medial wont report this stuff, because they like to keep the public thinking that there costs are going up so they can avoid giving a larger percent of the profit to the employees.

What happened to the "I'm gonna just give her a raise for the same amount I paid for her coverage" bullshit.....it was just bullshit, wasn't it ?

THAT WAS your post a few weeks ago when she was suppossed to be covered by her husbands insurance.

No, Ill give her the money.

I am sure that the cost of insurance is going up for some, and down for some. I wanted to share my situation so that more of the public will know the reality. I also posted this on facebook and was shocked by the positive feedback I've been getting.

No, the corporate medial wont report this stuff, because they like to keep the public thinking that there costs are going up so they can avoid giving a larger percent of the profit to the employees.

Just as I thought. If what you said were true, msnbc would have examples just like yours to give. You wouldn't be the only one.

And your reply is so ass backwards that I'm amazed you would even give it. It's common knowledge that most of the corporate media is in bed with Obama. Certainly these facts would be out all over the media.

His word is good enough. Unfortunately yours isn't.

189654d1363885092-hva-lytter-du-til-i-dag-del-3-20120622052737-rofl.gif

Naturally you don't have any proof of this because of a vast right-wing conspiracy....

I just got a letter from President Obama. He says the country made a terrible mistake in the 2008 and 2012 presidential elections and that he now realizes he is unqualified for the job. Thank you Obama.

Wait a minute - was it written in Crayon?

Could be genuine...

Back