Just watched the first half of Gone with the Wind

So is my dad! Born in 1916.
I can't wait to tell him.
He loves that movie.

Olivia comes from longevity. Her father lived to about 96, and her mother to about 89. Joan Fontaine, her sister (which I didn't know) passed away three years ago at about age 96.

I'm depending on my Czech ancestors, who have a knack for reaching their 90s. My great-grandfather, Cyril, lived to be 102.

Olivia comes from longevity. Her father lived to about 96, and her mother to about 89. Joan Fontaine, her sister (which I didn't know) passed away three years ago at about age 96.

I'm depending on my Czech ancestors, who have a knack for reaching their 90s. My great-grandfather, Cyril, lived to be 102.

Wow. That is amazing.

So does that mean the missus is your Czech Mate?

Not if his dad was in his late thirties to early forties. My dad was 39 when I was born.

He is 38 years my elder. His mom lived to be 102, and he is the oldest of her 9 children.
I just looked up de Haviland 's birthday, she is 21 days older than my Dad.
He retains a near perfect memory and tells highly detailed accounts of things he did as much as 90 years ago.
He served in the British Navy during WW II aboard a minesweeper in the North Atlantic, and became a US citizen in 1946.
He is like a talking history book.
A dedicated Democrat, he voted for Hillary in the New Hampshire Primary last month.

Last edited:
I can spout-out detailed stories from pre-school, which always impresses my friends and relatives. My long-term memory is pretty fun, but, I still haven't made any money off of it, so I just shrug-off their praise.

He is 38 years my elder. His mom lived to be 102, and he is the oldest of her 9 children.
I just looked up de Haviland 's birthday, she is 21 days older than my Dad.
He retains a near perfect memory and tells highly detailed accounts of things he did as much as 90 years ago.
He served in the British Navy during WW II aboard a minesweeper in the North Atlantic, and became a US citizen in 1946.
He is like a talking history book.
A dedicated Democrat, he voted for Hillary in the New Hampshire Primary last month.

Yeh, that's the Royal Navy to you. No such thing as the British Navy!! :palm:

Atlanta was feeling the Bern in that film!

Incidentally, Olivia de Haviland will be turning 100 this summer.

How many southerners have you personally killed .. you shit stain little punk?

Stop flirting with the goils on this thread and fess up an approximate total.

You back shot them, didn't you, you little pizz ant, you.

I can spout-out detailed stories from pre-school, which always impresses my friends and relatives. My long-term memory is pretty fun, but, I still haven't made any money off of it, so I just shrug-off their praise.

You're a lying shit stain war monger who has to do canine like tricks to get any off these women, don't you?

Your whole family were a bunch of ass holes to have eventually produced you .. beginning somewhere in a ditch in Woodstock New York.

How many southerners have you personally killed .. you shit stain little punk?

Stop flirting with the goils on this thread and fess up an approximate total.

You back shot them, didn't you, you little pizz ant, you.

Thilly Racist wants to resurrect her war of treason and racism right here at JPP.

3934687ef41e34d3117a6cfea148da15.jpg

ee1b2cf77a64cce5bb62d54799d05511.jpg

Thilly racist , Treason is for losers.

Thilly Racist wants to resurrect her war of treason and racism right here at JPP.

3934687ef41e34d3117a6cfea148da15.jpg

ee1b2cf77a64cce5bb62d54799d05511.jpg

Thilly racist , Treason is for losers.

This one actually has the ability to communicate and isn't as knee jerk dumb as I thought when she's flirting with the other troll, her sorta male half, fellow south hater.

Leon, did you teach football shirt that it's OK to cry when he gets emotional and do you give him a little prize when he obeys you?

Back