Just watched the first half of Gone with the Wind

Thilly Wabbit probably loves the part in GWTW with the happy darkies singing in the fields, calling the white folks "massa"...the rest of the film, not so much.

Thilly Racist wishes the south had won. Now Thilly thinks they can win their racist war by electing a racist billionaire from New York City.
Too funny for words.

Thilly Wabbit probably loves the part in GWTW with the happy darkies singing in the fields, calling the white folks "massa"...the rest of the film, not so much.

Thilly Racist wishes the south had won. Now Thilly thinks they can win their racist war by electing a racist billionaire from New York City.
Too funny for words.

Thilly Wabbit couldn't have afforded slaves in all probability. Perhaps his ancestors were sharecroppers.

images

As I watched it, all I could think was "when are the slaves going to rise up and kill these worthless parasite crackers?" That would've been a good show.

People fathered them late back then too. My grandfather was 72 when his youngest of 21 was born.

I heard a fun fact that John Tyler had a son about that age, who in turn, had a son late in life. It was therefore possible for a man born in like the 1920s to have been merely the grandson of a president whose term on office was 1841-45.

Nobody got along better than black and white in the south. This is another myth propagandized by the Marxists. White rulers and black laborers. In a sense, this was the only positive about Lincoln's war because everybody in the south was poor on account of it. Black and white worked together on the farms and shared a mutual respect and admiration for each other. There was no white ruling class in the south for generations because nobody both black and white had any money. Nobody starved because there was always plenty of food but nobody was wealthy and shared poverty together.

It was only when trouble making progressives up north came in then tore the races apart with their ever growing strategy of divide and conquer as they do with all Americans and have been doing it for years.

Back